i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/)
-   -   In Your Basket? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/your-basket-156404/)

Niki2.5RsWgn 02-08-2007 03:24 PM

In Your Basket?

Okay so...I have a bunch of stuff planned for Valentines Day. The first thing I have planned is to make a basket for Will with things that he would like. I will put it in his cube and decorate a small portion of his cube with candy and lavender.
If someone close to you were to do something like this for you...what would you want in your basket?
...and please...be realistic...I need help!

LifePlaza 02-08-2007 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=Niki2.5RsWgn]Okay so...I have a bunch of stuff planned for Valentines Day. The first thing I have planned is to make a basket for Will with things that he would like. I will put it in his cube and decorate a small portion of his cube with candy and lavender.
If someone close to you were to do something like this for you...what would you want in your basket?
...and please...be realistic...I need help![/QUOTE]

condoms and lube

silentkry 02-08-2007 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=Niki2.5RsWgn]Okay so...I have a bunch of stuff planned for Valentines Day. The first thing I have planned is to make a basket for Will with things that he would like. I will put it in his cube and decorate a small portion of his cube with candy and lavender.

some cool action figures :)

LifePlaza 02-08-2007 03:41 PM

Are you really going decorate his cubicle? omg I would go crazy.

Markadopolus 02-08-2007 03:51 PM

anal beads

kenshin01 02-08-2007 03:55 PM

seriously for most guys... just you giving him a crazy night will do =)

sigma pi 02-08-2007 03:57 PM

funny you say taht mark

and get him something you both will enjoy

Niki2.5RsWgn 02-08-2007 04:02 PM

hmmm
[QUOTE=kenshin01]seriously for most guys... just you giving him a crazy night will do =)[/QUOTE]

Niki2.5RsWgn 02-08-2007 04:03 PM

Yah...well...not like total but a little bit...why would u go crazy? haha Will likes that stuff though...he loves sweet stuff

[QUOTE=LifePlaza]Are you really going decorate his cubicle? omg I would go crazy.[/QUOTE]

BLITZSTI 02-08-2007 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=Niki2.5RsWgn]But he gets that every night...I am a good woman
:)[/QUOTE]
TTIWWOP!

sigma pi 02-08-2007 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=Niki2.5RsWgn]But he gets that every night...I am a good woman
:)[/QUOTE]
uhh alex sent me a PM

"The i-Club server can not handle that big of a head. See what you can do Mike."

soo uh yeah

Niki2.5RsWgn 02-08-2007 04:12 PM

Hahaha shush ...but Im serious...None of you would like anything sweet like this...i mean...from someone you are IN LOVE with...not some random chick

[QUOTE=sigma pi]uhh alex sent me a PM

"The i-Club server can not handle that big of a head. See what you can do Mike."

soo uh yeah[/QUOTE]

sigma pi 02-08-2007 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=Niki2.5RsWgn]Hahaha shush ...but Im serious...None of you would like anything sweet like this...i mean...from someone you are IN LOVE with...not some random chick[/QUOTE]
well to put my ahole hat on

if you ahve to ask us what he likes then you are in trouble

you should know what he likesk and fill it with that :)

Niki2.5RsWgn 02-08-2007 04:16 PM

No its not that I dont know what he likes...but Im trying to get other male input so that this whole idea of mine doesnt come out too "gay"

[QUOTE=sigma pi]well to put my ahole hat on

if you ahve to ask us what he likes then you are in trouble

you should know what he likesk and fill it with that :)[/QUOTE]

sigma pi 02-08-2007 04:18 PM

well if you are going for the non gay

lavender.

thats a problem hehe

your a girl its suppose to be girly