i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/)
-   -   Who posts in class? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/who-posts-class-135065/)

laoba 05-17-2006 02:34 PM

[QUOTE=sigma pi]i wanna go run stuff over[/QUOTE]

i call shotgun hehe

Impresive-G 05-17-2006 04:35 PM

I post sometimes in class.

Last semester I always posted at 3rd period. Like 10 ish.

Now hardly ever do since school got a bit busy for me.

iiiezekieliii 05-17-2006 05:32 PM

i post instead of taking notes ahahah

IGotTheGray_i 05-17-2006 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=WindingRoad]I've been sitting here in my partial derivatives class for the past 50 minutes looking at forums.

Who else posts in class or do anything else but pay attention?[/QUOTE]

Partial Derivatives.... lol I took that class...... Calculus II

kym 05-17-2006 06:36 PM

School is too expensive for me to screw around during class.

yayitzian 05-17-2006 07:09 PM

i do if i feel like posting something up. usuallyi just play yahoo pool or text twist in class or soduku

binkiller 05-17-2006 09:26 PM

i always post a work.. my computer @ home sucks ;)

WindingRoad 05-18-2006 01:58 AM

[QUOTE=yayitzian]i do if i feel like posting something up. usuallyi just play yahoo pool or text twist in class or soduku[/QUOTE]

soduku makes me frustrated.

yayitzian 05-18-2006 02:36 AM

[QUOTE=WindingRoad]soduku makes me frustrated.[/QUOTE]

process of elimination! it actually calms me down

kym 06-04-2006 10:55 PM

My question is if you post in class, do you pay for your education? I can't fathom the idea of paying $30,000 a year ... to spend half of my class period posting on a forum. Makes my wallet hurt. :(

yayitzian 06-04-2006 11:26 PM

[QUOTE=kym]My question is if you post in class, do you pay for your education? I can't fathom the idea of paying $30,000 a year ... to spend half of my class period posting on a forum. Makes my wallet hurt. :([/QUOTE]

nope. parents.

but hey...im gettin my degree in a few weeks, so i guess spending ALL of my class time posting didn't hurt much. :D

kym 06-04-2006 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=yayitzian]nope. parents.

but hey...im gettin my degree in a few weeks, so i guess spending ALL of my class time posting didn't hurt much. :D[/QUOTE]

Ah, senioritis paired with no financial obligations - lucky :P Congrats on graduating!!!

yayitzian 06-04-2006 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=kym]Ah, senioritis paired with no financial obligations - lucky :P Congrats on graduating!!![/QUOTE]

senioritis for the last 8 years of my life.

not too crazy about graduating...cuz my parents already cut me off and im living off my savings account. and soon i'll have to enter the rat race...whoopee...

thanks though. haha

kym 06-04-2006 11:53 PM

[QUOTE=yayitzian]senioritis for the last 8 years of my life.

not too crazy about graduating...cuz my parents already cut me off and im living off my savings account. and soon i'll have to enter the rat race...whoopee...

thanks though. haha[/QUOTE]

Your parents paid for your education! What more do you want?! School's too fcking expensive. I never had any form of senioritis, but I did kind of stop going for a while. Since I've been back though, I'm *loving* college life. I've found that studying what you enjoy makes a huge difference in your college experience. Hopefully you studied something that interests you and made the best of your years. :)

yayitzian 06-04-2006 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=kym]Your parents paid for your education! What more do you want?! School's too fcking expensive. I never had any form of senioritis, but I did kind of stop going for a while. Since I've been back though, I'm *loving* college life. I've found that studying what you enjoy makes a huge difference in your college experience. Hopefully you studied something that interests you and made the best of your years. :)[/QUOTE]

i made the best of my years, just not by studying. haha. well in a sense i studied what i like.