i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/)
-   -   since i like it here ill let you all know a special sale on stereo equipment (https://www.i-club.com/forums/socal-26/since-i-like-here-ill-let-you-all-know-special-sale-stereo-equipment-80251/)

asianboy101 11-20-2004 09:38 AM

since i like it here ill let you all know a special sale on stereo equipment

on november 27th there will be a special on stereo equipment. you can buy one item for 50% off. just as long as they have it in the store you can buy it for that price. i was just called by the owner to let me know and pass the word. cause i hate mods at nasioc ill let people here know first. more info to come in a day or so. i have dibs on a 4 channel amp. but you can buy head units and speakers or what ever you want.

hey1 11-20-2004 09:55 AM

if you're gonna post deals like this, you can at least be a little more specific on it, i.e. location / brand name of the products ..etc.

hey1 11-20-2004 10:01 AM

i hope this isn't some bait message you toss out to reel in buyers for some spam

sigma pi 11-20-2004 10:28 AM

SWEET hot items and i mean hot! this is gonna rock is it cash only or credit card too?

sigma pi 11-20-2004 10:30 AM

asian boy is cool he has been posting here for a while

NoMoHonda 11-20-2004 11:53 AM

where is it at??? I need some soundz in my ride.

hey1 11-20-2004 06:10 PM

how do you know that the items are hot when the brand names or even the products itself isn't specifically mentioned? j/w.

asianboy101 11-20-2004 06:26 PM

i am not associated with this large company. i just dont want to post without the true complete detail yet. the store is an actual store like best buy and circuit city and just as large as them. but they carry all the usually stuff like alpine kenwood eclipse jbl etc....... i know the manager / owner and he called me specifically. he told me each individual is getting to buy one item no matter what the item is for 50% yes!!! fifty. its gonna be a thanksgiving sale. but to make sure others get some great stuff he has to limit one item per customer so who ever comes early on sat then they will get first pick. trust me this is not a bait or spam thinggy. he didnt even care if i pass the word but i feel since this site has kewl moderators and people ill send out this awesome deal. i am doing a prebuy on fri so i am bringing just a couple of people with me to get some stuff first. let me know if you want to join me early friday. i guess before 12 noon.

thanks sigma pi. come join us on friday.

word of advice pick up something that is really expensive on your tobuy list on this day. like a monitor headunit.

yes they take all credit cards cause they are a big chain store.

will post location soon. but for sure its on 27th saturday november.

hey1 11-20-2004 06:33 PM

cool.. didn't mean to offend you. Thanks for the info though. I greatly appreciate it.

sigma pi 11-20-2004 07:02 PM

sweet im there like stink on poop. i want to get a matt jk screen but i also want my radio to play on teh screen i have no clue about AV so i have to brush up.

thanks again asian boy

hey1 11-20-2004 07:16 PM

AV? Adoruto Bidio?

NoMoHonda 11-20-2004 08:47 PM

I be there on Saturday fellow Azn boy, can't make friday cuz I be in Vegas!

asianboy101 11-20-2004 10:42 PM

not a prob. sat is open. just let the manager you with the subaru group. i let him know to watch for the subaru group. he'll treat u extra good. :)

sigma pi 11-21-2004 01:35 AM

what city is this in?

hey1 11-21-2004 02:24 AM

So it starts Friday?