i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Site Suggestions and Feedback (https://www.i-club.com/forums/site-suggestions-feedback-47/)
-   -   wagon forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/site-suggestions-feedback-47/wagon-forum-42801/)

evotat2 12-27-2003 01:57 AM

wagon forum

i understand that others have asked for this but there is good reason. fellow wagon owners have to feel the same frustration that i have getting things for my wrx and they not fit, because it is a wagon. sedan owners can get tail lights front unders spoilers piller guage mounts widw body kits and such . it would be super cool to have a place where we can talk to each other .

evotat2 12-27-2003 02:13 AM

it is cool

trebsrex 12-27-2003 11:36 AM

Good idea:D

Kevin M 12-28-2003 12:06 PM

I'm not sure why you need a specific forum jsut for wagon questions. If you want side skirts, or taillights, or whatever, just go to the proper forum and ask what you can get specifically for a wagon. There are as many knowledgeable wagon owners as sedan owners. And if we don't have a seperate forum for us GC/GM owners, you guys haven't got much to complain about. :p

IBAlexmakesawagonforum

evotat2 12-28-2003 10:09 PM

true but that is a lot of searching when we could go to one spot

Kevin M 12-28-2003 11:53 PM

You're missing my reasoning- you should be searching by mods/specific questions, not by model first. And the real differences between the sedans and wagons are minor- front sway bars and control arms are different. You can't run 235s on a wagon. Putting sedan suspension on a wagon results in positive camber in the rear.

BenderWRX 01-25-2004 10:34 PM

I agree, I think a wagon forum would be very cool indeed. It would bring a lot of traffic from the NASIOC forums. Go there and see how many people have been asking for a wagon forum. They(nasioc) have a thread there over a 130 pages long! But still they refuse. There is alot of info that just pertains to wagons. It would be great to have one big collective on this. It sucks wading through all the sedan info, looking for wagon stuff.
I'd spend alot more time than I do here if that was the case, as would many I bet.

Imprezer 01-25-2004 11:08 PM

I don't think this is a good idea.

That is too much of a breakdown.

People just need to be clear when they ask and answer questions on the type of a SUBARU they drive.

BenderWRX 01-26-2004 08:19 PM

That sounds like a BS cop out to me. But what ever.

Imprezer 01-26-2004 09:29 PM

Huh?

Zoeb2s 01-27-2004 10:10 AM

[img]https://www.i-club.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif[/img] to the wagon forum....its the same ****in car!

Salty 01-27-2004 04:47 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BenderWRX [/i]
[B]That sounds like a BS cop out to me. But what ever. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=60]BAN HIM[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

BenderWRX 01-27-2004 05:48 PM

Ban me? lol..for what stating my opinion? You f_ucking sheep!
Look how many posts I have, do think I'd gve a shat if I was banned? This site is boring anyways. If you would drive your car more tham you sit home and post, I might care what you think.But I don't, so F U C K, all of you!:D I hope you all die from AIDS.

Take care.... A S S H O L E S . ;)

IBFTL

Imprezer 01-27-2004 06:33 PM

Hehe, we have a boy with issues here.

I don't ban people here, so don't flatter yourself.

And yes, with 4 posts that you have I really value your opinion, especially since your first opinion with post #3 was to publically bash the forum you came to.

Bye now.

Zoeb2s 01-30-2004 10:39 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BenderWRX [/i]
[B]Ban me? lol..for what stating my opinion? You f_ucking sheep!
Look how many posts I have, do think I'd gve a shat if I was banned? This site is boring anyways. If you would drive your car more tham you sit home and post, I might care what you think.But I don't, so F U C K, all of you!:D I hope you all die from AIDS.

Take care.... A S S H O L E S . ;)

IBFTL [/B][/QUOTE]

Bender?

nice name....

:monkey: