i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Site Suggestions and Feedback (https://www.i-club.com/forums/site-suggestions-feedback-47/)
-   -   Update forum names? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/site-suggestions-feedback-47/update-forum-names-64831/)

bemani 07-06-2004 04:13 PM

Update forum names?

Turbo Legacy Countdown?? That car came out in May already.
EJ25T is STi powerplant? Sure, but we have the Forester & Outback XT, and Legacy GT now, all using turbo EJ25.

Really need to update these names, as it gives the image of i-club.com being not up to date.

sigma pi 07-06-2004 10:29 PM

wow thats a good idea

are you in prison?

Kostamojen 07-07-2004 12:34 AM

[QUOTE=sigma pi]
are you in prison?[/QUOTE]
?

ftnssn 07-07-2004 04:47 AM

folsom prison blues baby

Kostamojen 07-07-2004 07:28 PM

Oh, LOL! I guess that is what people would recognize when they hear "folsom". It is a little different for those of us who live in the area, we think of the lake first :p

Nick Koan 07-07-2004 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=Kostamojen]Oh, LOL! I guess that is what people would recognize when they hear "folsom". It is a little different for those of us who live in the area, we think of the lake first :p[/QUOTE]

And if you stand on the dam, you can see both the Prison and the lake.

oh, and to stay on topic, I agree.

bemani 07-08-2004 03:39 PM

I dont' even remember that there's a prison here :P

sigma pi 07-17-2004 12:07 PM

[QUOTE=ftnssn]folsom prison blues baby[/QUOTE]
kamaaina knows what im talking about haha

Wingless Wonder 07-21-2004 02:20 PM

[quote][size=1][color=gray][i]Origami posted by [b]sigma pi[/b][/i][/color]
[font=Arial][color=royalblue]kamaaina knows what im talking about haha
[/color][/font][/size][/quote]So what does your remark have to do with [color=gray][i][b]bemani[/b][/i][/color]'s suggestion? :confused:

If you were local to the Folsom/Granite Bay area, you would know that the area is known for beautiful neighborhoods with homes that would cost you well over a million bucks on Oahu.

When I visit friends in Kaimuki the neighborhood is friendly, plenty aloha spirit, but looks like ghetto. I don't even wanna think about comparing the city of Folsom to Kalihi - chain link fences around yards, bars on windows, etc.

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size]

RoadSpike 07-21-2004 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=Wingless Wonder]So what does your remark have to do with [color=gray][i][b]bemani[/b][/i][/color]'s suggestion? :confused:

If you were local to the Folsom/Granite Bay area, you would know that the area is known for beautiful neighborhoods with homes that would cost you well over a million bucks on Oahu.

When I visit friends in Kaimuki the neighborhood is friendly, plenty aloha spirit, but looks like ghetto. I don't even wanna think about comparing the city of Folsom to Kalihi - chain link fences around yards, bars on windows, etc.

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

chain link fences and bars on windows... sounds pretty close to where i live ;)

gdogg 07-21-2004 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=Wingless Wonder] in Kaimuki the neighborhood is friendly, plenty aloha spirit, but looks like ghetto.

I don't even wanna think about comparing the city of Folsom to Kalihi - chain link fences around yards, bars on windows, etc.
[/quote]

with talk like that no one will come and visit me :p
i must go and see what this folsom area is....

[size=1][color=lime]aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea[/color][/size]

RoadSpike 07-23-2004 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg]with talk like that no one will come and visit me :p
i must go and see what this folsom area is....

[size=1][color=lime]aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

hehe you can visit me on the way

we'll bust through the block and go over the dam road possibly get shot at by armed police.. aw its gonna be great.