i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Site Suggestions and Feedback (https://www.i-club.com/forums/site-suggestions-feedback-47/)
-   -   Complaining about prices in classifieds section (https://www.i-club.com/forums/site-suggestions-feedback-47/complaining-about-prices-classifieds-section-203684/)

JArnaud 05-07-2009 02:42 PM

Complaining about prices in classifieds section

Just a though, but can there possibly be a rule about members complaining about how much other members are asking for their "for sale" items in the classifieds thread? Its never happened to me, I seem to ask for too little for what I am selling. Regardless of what something is actually worth, no one really needs to hear about how their asking price is too high. Instead, maybe we should just PM the seller with a more reasonable offer. That is all...mods, what are your thoughts?

sigma pi 05-07-2009 02:58 PM

10. All issues with members should be taken up by email or through the use of our pm system. If you like, you may contact a moderator or staff member to mediate.

17. Lowballing in the Marketplace is not allowed. This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper or any inflammatory remarks. i-club.com is in no way responsible for any transaction that takes place through this site.

i agree

if it happens report it

but if you are ripping some one off ie charging more than list expect to hear it :lol:

but the seller should do thier home work

FW Motorsports 05-07-2009 03:08 PM

How many people that complain about price have gone to grocery store & haggled with the cashier?

When you go to a restaurant, do you ask the wait person to lower the price?

WTF is wrong with people?

NorCalSubie07 05-07-2009 03:16 PM

I work at best buy and its really rediculous when I get people coming in here and trying to swing a deal like buy a tv and through in a blu-ray player that costs 300 dollars and has zero mark up on it. This isn't denio's in roseville. The sticker price is the price! People are extremly ignorant and cheap.
that is all. lol

sigma pi 05-07-2009 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=Paul@dbtuned;2604561]How many people that complain about price have gone to grocery store & haggled with the cashier?

When you go to a restaurant, do you ask the wait person to lower the price?

WTF is wrong with people?[/QUOTE]
i do

sorry :(

JArnaud 05-07-2009 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=sigma pi;2604554]
i agree

if it happens report it

but if you are ripping some one off ie charging more than list expect to hear it :lol:

but the seller should do thier home work[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was referring more to people who have absolutely no interest in the item for sale in the first place. The seller should do their homework, but if they chose to overprice something, they probably won't sell it.

sigma pi 05-07-2009 04:18 PM

yeah agreed

but no people should not be going into threads and Fing up thier forsale stuff