i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   For Sale by Members (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sale-members-21/)
-   -   MY00 2.5RS Turbo 21,000 miles!! (EJ22T engine!) (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sale-members-21/my00-2-5rs-turbo-21-000-miles-ej22t-engine-555/)

Imprezinator 11-22-2002 08:25 PM

MY00 2.5RS Turbo 21,000 miles!! (EJ22T engine!)

Alright, time to sell my baby. I'm putting this on here to gauge interest and if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Anyway, it is a 2000 2.5RS with factory upgraded sound, alarm, and very rare FACTORY leather. Not the port installed or dealer installed leather. It includes leather on the doors also and "2.5RS" embossed on the seats.

As far as mods go, IT DOES NOT HAVE THE EJ25 in it anymore. I decided to go ahead and put a closed deck motor specificly built for turbo applications in it so it has the EJ22T in it. This engine, like I stated, has a closed deck design, dished pistons, and oil squirters for the back of the pistons to help deter detonation.

It has the Ludespeed Stage 2 kit (intercooled) with a T-03 Turbo. It starts to build boost at around 2,800rpm's and reaches full boost by 3,200 with the EJ22T. I have had it set as low as 3psi and as high as 10psi.

Engine Mods:

EJ22T Turbo motor (500 miles on brand new short block)
EJ25 SOHC heads and cams
Ludespeed Stage II Turbo kit (set to 5psi right now).
Blitz BOV
Cartech (Bell) RRFPR
External Wastegate
Walbro High Flow fuel pump
Apex-i S-AFC
Stromung Midpipe and Dual tip muffler
Canton oil catch can
SVX FPR

Suspension and tires:
KYB-AGX adjustable struts
Ground-Control single rate springs. (These have threaded collars that slide of the shock so the height of the car is adjustable. It can go from 1" above stock to 2" below stock in infinite adjustments)
Whiteline Rear Adjustable swaybar (18-22mm)
Yokohama A520 tires. At least 75% tread left.

Other stuff:
Autometer Boost gauge
Autometer Electric Fuel Pressure gauge
Autometer EGT gauge (not hooked up yet)
A couple minor outside DIY mods

I'm sure I'm missing a couple of things but that is all I can think of.

Now, This is the second EJ22T engine in it. It is a brand new engine (not a rebuilt junkyard engine) and has only 6,000 miles on it now. Engine was broken in perfectly (I used to build race engines for a living so I take pride in my engine builds and break-ins) The car itself only has 21,000 miles on it! Engine was changed at 14,862 miles. It is absolutly flawless with the exception of an extremly small paint chip (from a door) on the drivers side door guard and a small paint chip on the trunk from who knows what. Other than that, it is perfect. The leather has barely started to get lines in it yet and the rear seats have never been sat in! I think a very fair price for a low mileage turbo RS is $17,500 so that is what I'm asking. ANy other questions. feel free to ask!

Eric

N/A 11-23-2002 03:07 AM

Damn you still toying with the idea of selling that thing? Well heres a free bump up then. I wish I could get the wife to go for it but thats not going to happen.

Imprezinator 11-23-2002 04:27 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by N/A [/i]
[B]Damn you still toying with the idea of selling that thing? Well heres a free bump up then. I wish I could get the wife to go for it but thats not going to happen. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, if someone wants to buy it, I'll let em. I don't have to sell it but I'm kinda getting bored with it. :)

Eric

Lobster Man 11-23-2002 06:38 PM

Where are you located?

Darby 12-16-2002 10:03 AM

you thinking of selling just the engine + it's turbo goodies? (parting out)

nick dickitt 12-16-2002 10:14 AM

A little help.

Lobster Man
The car is located in Phoenix, Arizona.

Darby
I really doubt Eric is going to part it out.

nick robinson 01-09-2003 11:31 AM

Pictures?
has it been dynoed or ran in the 1/4?