i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   For Sale by Members (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sale-members-21/)
-   -   2.5rs parts for sale (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sale-members-21/2-5rs-parts-sale-37970/)

Qaveboy 11-11-2003 11:17 PM

2.5rs parts for sale

hey guys i have the following parts for sale. first off let me give out some of my information to show that i'm serious and to prevent any misunderstanding. im not here to scam anyone, i jsut have these parts lying around and have no use for them, "one guy's trash is another guy's treasure" reason why im not posting these on ebay is because posting fee will be a killer for me.
i bought this 2.5rs coupe (silver, black interior) to do my conversion so these are the parts i have left.
Kevin Leung
15700 belshire ave
norwalk ca 90650
[email]qaveboy@yahoo.com[/email]
ebay id - qaveboy
t-mobile cell phone - 562-644-4079
pick up is preferred saves alot of time, but i will ship too.
ok here goes:
all parts in great condition, i can supply some pictures through email don't quite know how to do it through here.
2 door
2 side mirror
both power window motors
all windows
glovebox
most of the interior
both airbag and all sensors
moonroof and motor w/ switch and the map lights i think its called
passenger side rear tail light. (red and white)
seatbelts front and back
abs system module
brake cylinder
stock air intake
20mm FHI swaybar
all trailing arms
speakers
stock center armrest
door panels and rear side panels
all fuse box
throttle body
dashboard
and center console.
there i think that should be it, feel free to email me for anything that i didnt list, so i can check for you. i will be taking pictures of the parts as i take them off the car. so email me which u need to see. thanks much guys.

kevin

GTkansan 11-15-2003 01:55 PM

hmm, is this a two door or four door? Im looking for a coupe drivers interior door panel.. Andrew

Also interested in the interior trim pieces such as vents, and the center surround (dash) and the panel between seats that surrounds shifter and emergency brake....

Prices?

Qaveboy 11-15-2003 10:25 PM

yes this is a coupe, i have all the interior panels the door panels are 60 each, and the rear side panels are 40 each. the radio console is 40 and the bottom one that covers the shifter is 50 i have to check to see if i still have the shifter boot. i might be selling the whole dashboard so might not have the vents anymore.

kevin

spankmeplz700 11-16-2003 01:30 PM

How much are you selling the moon roof with the motor and switch?

Qaveboy 11-16-2003 03:22 PM

im selling it 150 w/ switch and everything plus sh

tbert 11-18-2003 09:30 PM

What year is your RS? I need the projector style foglights tha will fit in the 2000 OBS bumper. Not the big round ones.

Do you have them??

tbert

kryzeerebel23 11-19-2003 10:40 AM

Umm just want to ask if u still have your 2.5RS emblem? and if you are willing to sell it?

D Spec Dc2 11-20-2003 03:11 PM

do you have the passanger side rear most lateral link? if so, how much? email me at [email]eadboostindc2@yahoo.com[/email]

XeviousR 11-21-2003 10:25 AM

I'm interested in both power mirrors. Please tell me how much it would cost for both mirrors with shipping to St. Louis, Missouri. I can pay via paypal or check. Email or IM me ...

KaosMartini 11-25-2003 06:16 AM

Are you selling your Side Skids? I'll buy your rear tail lights and door speakers if your still selling them, send me an email [email]jinstraightup@hotmail.com[/email] or IM me

awd_dreamin 11-27-2003 11:57 PM

bump for a good guy and good parts!!

nenac-rs 11-28-2003 11:07 PM

I am interested in the sway bar. How much are you selling it for?

Billy Baru 11-29-2003 03:55 AM

What yeay is your RS. I am interested in the throttle body

freeskier 12-13-2003 06:48 AM

rims?

I was wondering what year the impreza was and if you were selling the rims for it too? you can e-mail me if you want. [email]freestyleskier79@yahoo.com[/email]

Josh

iimiketii 01-01-2004 06:02 PM

what year is your car? Would u happen to have a pair of headlights for this car...and can i see pictures?