i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   WRX sold. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/wrx-sold-137594/)

EpsilonK 06-15-2006 07:16 PM

WRX sold.

$17400 - 44k miles.

Dent in door panel. Sold with Alarm and tint, I kept the Rota Tarmacs(spoken for by midnitewrx02), and the Accessport, (T-will is on the way to pick it up)

I bought it for $16.6K, I put 10k miles on the car in the four months I had it, and he bought it with the thrashed bumper....
I did pay for $1379 to register it when I bought it, and I paid $800 to have it shipped.... :-P so, I am probably just about breaking even, which isn't too bad....
but I have my sights set on something new.....STI. Although, it is going to be a year before I get one, but that is going to be my next subie, and I will get it new. In the mean time I am looking for nice YZF600R's, or I might just go buy a new one. Dunno yet. But I figure I will rock the bike, and my old '88 'yota 4x4, until I can get the new STI.

midnitewrx02 06-15-2006 08:51 PM

good shyt dude! gotta stay with the subaru blood line haha.. you have been my hook up for good wrx parts lol thx!

T-Will 06-15-2006 09:42 PM

Thanks for the sale dude, I can already tell the AccessPort really smooths out the powerband/acceleration and it seems to be more responsive when I step on hard.

Now what to do next? Must...resist...spending...money....on....car....and...save....for...house... :o

midnitewrx02 06-15-2006 10:36 PM

so t-will and i have bought APs from you, and now im gonna buy your rims.. you should think about being a vendor! haha

EpsilonK 06-15-2006 11:49 PM

[QUOTE=T-Will]Thanks for the sale dude, I can already tell the AccessPort really smooths out the powerband/acceleration and it seems to be more responsive when I step on hard.

Now what to do next? Must...resist...spending...money....on....car....and...save....for...house... :o[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah. Well, if I were dumping money into my car, I would just get a crucial downpipe...it comes in a very non-bling flat black, which is great for WHEN the popo gets to pop your hood, it draws no attention. Then leave the rest of the exhaust stock, or maybe gut cats, but I would leave them....that way you at least look mostly legit, lol....
anyhow, with DP, you can run stg2....but at that point, you may consider a custom tune if you don't really want to mod too much more. :-P

EpsilonK 06-15-2006 11:53 PM

[QUOTE=midnitewrx02]so t-will and i have bought APs from you, and now im gonna buy your rims.. you should think about being a vendor! haha[/QUOTE]

Yes, now I just y'all to leave feedback. lol

ThisizBrian 06-16-2006 03:41 AM

eps, did you unmarry the ap from your ecu...some guy at pauls shop today had a ecu thatw as married to another accessport and he had to send in the ecu...PITA!

T-Will 06-16-2006 07:47 AM

[QUOTE=ThisizBrian]eps, did you unmarry the ap from your ecu...some guy at pauls shop today had a ecu thatw as married to another accessport and he had to send in the ecu...PITA![/QUOTE]

[b]YES[/b] he did (otherwise I wouldn't have been able to flash mine). :)

Grimm 06-16-2006 09:54 AM

Wow, sounds like you ripped the guy off who bought your car. I wouldn't have posted how much you bought and sold it for, I would be pissed as hell if I knew that.

projectwrx 06-16-2006 02:33 PM

good deal