i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   Who cruzes sunrise on Friday/Sat night? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/who-cruzes-sunrise-friday-sat-night-74393/)

EVO VIII 09-29-2004 01:15 AM

Who cruzes sunrise on Friday/Sat night?

Just wonder which Subarus like to cruz.....I rarely see any out there. I have a Blue evo and am out there alot. It would be nice to meet up with some Wrxs/Sti's

Kevin M 09-29-2004 01:46 AM

We all avoid that mess. Too many cops and idiot ricers and street racers that attract them.

kidatari 09-29-2004 02:32 AM

You're welcome to come and check out our weekly meets, but we try to stay away from the Sunrise area, since the idiocy out there on weekend nights is incredible. And with the cops everywhere, that's hassle that we don't need. See the thread in 'Meetings, Donuts, and Group Streaking' forum, if you're interested.

Max Xevious 09-29-2004 05:28 AM

I have not been out to sunrise to cruze in a long time. too many people driving slow and get i my way when I am street racing

sux !

RussA 09-29-2004 07:31 AM

[QUOTE=EVO VIII]Just wonder which Subarus like to cruz.....I rarely see any out there. I have a Blue evo and am out there alot. It would be nice to meet up with some Wrxs/Sti's[/QUOTE]
Friday night, usually I am on my way from Citrus Heights to the Rancho area, which requires me to roll down Sunrise :(. I try to avoid it as much as possible on Friday and Saturday nights because of all the cops and dumb wannabe street racers.
Saturday nights I am at the Sac Subie meet in Natomas.... lots of fun

THAWA 09-29-2004 07:55 AM

Sunrise is only good for a few things, Sears, Elephant bar, and something else, I forget :)

Max Xevious 09-29-2004 08:02 AM

[QUOTE=THAWA]Sunrise is only good for a few things, Sears, Elephant bar, and something else, I forget :)[/QUOTE]

street racing !

RussA 09-29-2004 08:10 AM

[QUOTE=THAWA]Sunrise is only good for a few things, Sears, Elephant bar, and something else, I forget :)[/QUOTE]
good for getting pulled over ;)

THAWA 09-29-2004 08:22 AM

naa, it's another store i just forget the name and what it's about, but i like it...

nachomc 09-29-2004 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=EVO VIII]Just wonder which Subarus like to cruz.....I rarely see any out there. I have a Blue evo and am out there alot. It would be nice to meet up with some Wrxs/Sti's[/QUOTE]
Do you work out in Rancho Cordova?

RussA 09-29-2004 10:31 AM

A Blue Evo, I think I have seen you out there before. I drive a white WRX (bug eye). Oh, lets see it was about 2 months ago. We were somewhat pacing each other, you kept looking in your mirrors because you saw what kind of car I had, then it looked like you slowed down a bit, sped up, then slowed down again next to me, then sped up. Then when you realized I didn't want to "play," you sped up and kept going... it may have been you, not sure.

soggynoodles 09-29-2004 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=RSA WRX]Friday night, usually I am on my way from Citrus Heights to the Rancho area, which requires me to roll down Sunrise :(. I try to avoid it as much as possible on Friday and Saturday nights because of all the cops and dumb wannabe street racers.
Saturday nights I am at the Sac Subie meet in Natomas.... lots of fun[/QUOTE]

Don't lie, I see you pulling up to cars at lights. Trying to take out EVO. :p

RussA 09-29-2004 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]Don't lie, I see you pulling up to cars at lights. Trying to take out EVO. :p[/QUOTE]
The other night I had these 2 Russian kids in an Eagle Talon asked if I wanted to race. (WE WERE AT SUNRISE and MADISON, are they THAT dumb?) The dum-dums cut me off because they thought I was going to try to race them before we got to Madison.

soggynoodles 09-29-2004 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=RSA WRX]The other night I had these 2 Russian kids in an Eagle Talon asked if I wanted to race. (WE WERE AT SUNRISE and MADISON, I've had many kills on sunrise!) I cut off the dum-dums because they thought they could get by my WXR to madison for the final race.[/QUOTE]

Sounds better ;)
lol

RussA 09-29-2004 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]Sounds better ;)
lol[/QUOTE]
(o_0)