i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   subie got totalled! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/subie-got-totalled-92297/)

omygata 03-11-2005 07:42 PM

subie got totalled!

I was driving to work wednesday afternoon, just got in I-5 south from fruitridge road. Merged onto the freeway, i was doing about 65. All of a sudden, the big rig on the left of me starts to break. I start breaking as well, when all of a sudden, this 1996 honda accord come sliding in front of the big rig sideways, straight into my left front fender and sends me into the wall. All the airbags went off, and my car just kept sliding on the rims after all of the tires exploded. I crawled out of my car and just layed on the shoulder, staring at my car. The car is totalled, and I'm pretty banged up now. Life sucks! Did anyone happen to see my car on the shoulder on wednesday around 4:45? I saw a few wrx's drive by.

em prez uh 03-11-2005 07:57 PM

Dang dude that sucks. But hey at least its only your car thats totalled. Thank God your still ALIVE!

sybir 03-11-2005 08:58 PM

I'm very sorry, man :(
Cars can be replaced, though, at least you're ok.......

dorifto88 03-11-2005 09:04 PM

were you the white one with the gold bbs rgrs?, or something like that.
yah, i saw you., i was on the opp. side of the freeway going towards south sac from davis.
ON A SIDE NOTE....

bloody hell i like how both sides of the highway stopped just to look at the accident...
i hate when peopel just look and stare at accident....

sorry, just had to rant cause everyone on my side of the freeway was going like ~35 mph just to look at the accident...

nachomc 03-11-2005 09:34 PM

Sorry, man :( Hope you get better soon.

RussB 03-11-2005 10:09 PM

sucks to hear, but glad you're ok. don't even worry about the car right now, that's a minor thing compared to what you're probably dealing with.

if you haven't invested a lot of your own time, sweat, and blood into the car, you're probably better off having it totalled cuz then it gets replaced.

FW Motorsports 03-12-2005 09:16 AM

Any crash you can walk away from is a good crash.
Glad you're OK.

soggynoodles 03-12-2005 09:28 AM

Sorry to hear about your crash. That sucks. :(
It's a good thing your ok. :)

schafer 03-12-2005 09:56 AM

wow dude that is horrible sorry to hear

sublime1 03-12-2005 10:00 AM

Glad to hear you made it out ok.

WRXRambo 03-12-2005 01:42 PM

Just as long as you're OK. I know the pain of getting the Subie hit hard but in the end, you're still alive. Your Subie getting totalled only means one thing: A new one is coming your way

kidatari 03-12-2005 05:33 PM

Phew, glad to hear that you made it out safe. It sucks about your car, but now you can get a new one :D

Gathmor 03-13-2005 02:49 PM

Ouch

So sorry to hear that the car is totaled. After a bit of time and money the subys do become part of the family. It’s hard to let them go even if it is totaled.

Dame Honda’s guess this is there new strategy now that they cant beat us on a road course MAHAHAH!

BLegacy 03-14-2005 11:03 AM

Sorry about your car. My friend saw the accident and called me and asked if I knew who the driver was.

Believe me, I know your pain. My previous car was totalled just a few hundred feet North of where your accident was back in August 2004. I, and 4 others, were victim of an underage drunk driver.

ryball 03-14-2005 11:08 AM

Glad to hear you are okay for the most part...