i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   The no longer Monday, but not yet Wednesday Thread!!!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/no-longer-monday-but-not-yet-wednesday-thread-131801/)

GT35 STI 04-11-2006 12:38 AM

The no longer Monday, but not yet Wednesday Thread!!!!

Got into an argument with one of my neighbors today again. This guy is rediculas, one time(awhile ago) I was getting into my STi at 7:30 at night... I thought I heard a little noise, so I was doing MINOR revs(idle to 2,000rpm) for like half a second, then I start backing up out my garage.
He goes, "Would you please stop revving your car, it is really loud!"

Me... Umm I'm sorry, but it's 7:30pm it's not passed 10 and i'm not being excessivley loud, I'm trying to leave",

Him: "Ya well I can file a complaint with the office if you don't stop"...

So I start gettting a little pissed off now

Me: Go for it... It's 7:30 go complain...

Him: Well i'm not going to complain but your car is defininetly not legal

Me: My car is 100% legal and you aren't one to be a judge of that

Him: Well if you don't stop revving I will report you to the office

Me: Well i'm not going to stop revving, especially since it's only 7:30, and all i'm trying to do is back out of my garage

Him: Well I have a Subaru too(it's a baja), and you don't see me revving my engine like that...

Me: Umm it's a baja.... There is no reason for you to rev it

*he walks away*

TODAY:

I drive in to my apartment complex(in my camaro) going pretty slow, speed limit in my apartment complex is 15... I was going maybe 10... This was at 10 o`clock at night, so there isn't going to be any kids running around...

I get out of my car, and turn around... who do I see? The guy again, this time he is in his car, stopped behind my car....

So I just sit there and stare at him, he kinda stops rolls down his window and starts coasting foward(moving away from me).

Then yells at the window: "Would you mind slowing down?"
Me: "No"
Him: "Yes"
Me: "No" (he is still rolling away from me, literally saying this **** out the window of his car)
Him: "yes"
Me: "Would you mind shutting the **** up?"

*drives away*

god this guy is annoying the **** outa me!!:mad:

TitanSTI 04-11-2006 12:51 AM

hes going to key your car.......

MaxD 04-11-2006 12:54 AM

hahaah what a ***got, you need to give him a ***gy little ticket.

omygata 04-11-2006 01:03 AM

I think it's time for the burning bag of dog poo trick! :)

MaxD 04-11-2006 01:04 AM

**** on the coats too

Egan 04-11-2006 01:30 AM

Ugh, I fell asleep on the couch. Time for bed...

Sky92x 04-11-2006 05:24 AM

I think that same ahole lived in my neighborhood. Speed limit 25, and he claimed he saw my Corvette tearing around corners, screaming down the neighborhood, etc etc. (In fact, in a direction I never GO in the neighborhood.)

Egan 04-11-2006 06:07 AM

Good morning everyone. :)

soggynoodles 04-11-2006 06:28 AM

good morning.

ok going back to bed :p

kidatari 04-11-2006 07:20 AM

I shouldn't have gone drinkin' , I gotta be up in 4 hours :(

Hello Tuesday :\

omygata 04-11-2006 07:45 AM

ehhhh...when my work calls, I'm just going to not pick up. Now I have to work instead of sleeping in :(

GT35 STI 04-11-2006 08:02 AM

[QUOTE=Sky92x]I think that same ahole lived in my neighborhood. Speed limit 25, and he claimed he saw my Corvette tearing around corners, screaming down the neighborhood, etc etc. (In fact, in a direction I never GO in the neighborhood.)[/QUOTE]

I hate it, my camaro is pretty loud(cut out, not cats). Even when I go through at Idle he thinks i'm racing through(at idle my car isn't that loud, the subaru is WAY louder)

ryball 04-11-2006 08:08 AM

[QUOTE=GT35 STI]Got into an argument with one of my neighbors today again. ...god this guy is annoying the **** outa me!!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Just make sure you stay off his lawn.

GT35 STI 04-11-2006 08:15 AM

[QUOTE=ryball]Just make sure you stay off his lawn.[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:
I got my bullet proof vest *****. I'll do a drive by on his apartment if he tries that!! /black

ryball 04-11-2006 08:31 AM

I just realized one of my users' name is James Kirk. :rotfl:

[img]https://www.i-club.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36332[/img]