i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   GTA:SA Crew SIGN IN! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/gta-sa-crew-sign-77464/)

RussA 10-26-2004 09:01 PM

wow... this game is so fun!!! lol, I threw a molotov cocktail at some random house... the fire kept speading and got bigger and bigger until the fire dept came and put it out...

if you don't have GTA: SA go get it!!! and if you don't have a PS2, then go get one, then get GTA: SA

nachomc 10-26-2004 09:44 PM

I'm liking the guns but I need a way to make some moneys

nachomc 10-26-2004 09:53 PM

ahh, the old standby cabbie missions :D

RussA 10-27-2004 08:09 AM

[QUOTE=sonicsuby]I'm liking the guns but I need a way to make some moneys[/QUOTE]
yeah... taxi missions are the easiest way.... I passed the home invasion ission from Ryder (his first one), you can earn lots of money that way, but the thing is all I remember is it saying that I need a boxerville van or something then it would be available, but it didn't work.... the info pop up came and went quick before I got a chance to read it all. So if anyone knows how to do it for sure, please let me know... ;)

soggynoodles 10-27-2004 08:18 AM

Hey is the main character a black dude?

RussA 10-27-2004 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]Hey is the main character a black dude?[/QUOTE]
yes....

Los Santos = L.A.
Las Venturas = Las Vegas
San Fierro = San Francisco

nachomc 10-27-2004 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=RussA]yeah... taxi missions are the easiest way.... I passed the home invasion ission from Ryder (his first one), you can earn lots of money that way, but the thing is all I remember is it saying that I need a boxerville van or something then it would be available, but it didn't work.... the info pop up came and went quick before I got a chance to read it all. So if anyone knows how to do it for sure, please let me know... ;)[/QUOTE]
When I read the prompt it told me that after dark you could find one of those vans and then you could commit burglary. It didn't say where to find the vans though, I think it's just a case where after dark you might find one parked somewhere. I was running around the map trying to learn the damn place and happened on one of those box trucks. It was awesome. I hop in and it says "find a house to enter" so I look to my right and there is a house with a yellow icon for entry in front of it. I go in the house and there's a chick sitting on the couch! I get a prompt that says "you've been detected!!!" and the chick gets down on the ground. I can't leave a witness, so POW! I shoot her in the head. Then the game says "you have 3 seconds to get out of the house....2....1....THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!"

Of course it took me three seconds to find the damn door again (I wasn't prepared for that) and I got an instant 3 stars. When I ran outside I got jacked up :(

RussA 10-27-2004 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=sonicsuby]When I read the prompt it told me that after dark you could find one of those vans and then you could commit burglary. It didn't say where to find the vans though, I think it's just a case where after dark you might find one parked somewhere. I was running around the map trying to learn the damn place and happened on one of those box trucks. It was awesome. I hop in and it says "find a house to enter" so I look to my right and there is a house with a yellow icon for entry in front of it. I go in the house and there's a chick sitting on the couch! I get a prompt that says "you've been detected!!!" and the chick gets down on the ground. I can't leave a witness, so POW! I shoot her in the head. Then the game says "you have 3 seconds to get out of the house....2....1....THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!"

Of course it took me three seconds to find the damn door again (I wasn't prepared for that) and I got an instant 3 stars. When I ran outside I got jacked up :([/QUOTE]
hahaha, that is awesome.... I found a van that looked similar near the docks... so I was driving around forever to find a house icon... well, at least now I know you have to find the certain vans that are already parked... the game is so fun. I am having withdrawls already :p

soggynoodles 10-27-2004 11:00 AM

It's funny, Russia gots his game in the mail yesterday and today he's *cough* *cough* sick.
LOL :p

nachomc 10-27-2004 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=RussA]hahaha, that is awesome.... I found a van that looked similar near the docks... so I was driving around forever to find a house icon... well, at least now I know you have to find the certain vans that are already parked... the game is so fun. I am having withdrawls already :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah. When I get these new games it makes me like that Josey works nights because I can play the whole time without worrying that she'll kill me later for ignoring her :)

RussA 10-27-2004 12:00 PM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]It's funny, Russia gots his game in the mail yesterday and today he's *cough* *cough* sick.
LOL :p[/QUOTE]
t:)... I've been sick since Sunday morning... it sucks, well, not all that much. I don't have to make calls here at work now because my voice is half gone, but I'm getting better. It was really bad yesterday morning... I was coughing so hard, a small chunk of tissue came out... gross? yes it was....

and on the plus side, my Supervisor was here yesterday so she knows what kind of shape I'm in, so I could have a good excuse to take tomorrow off.... :D

soggynoodles 10-27-2004 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=RussA]tI was coughing so hard, a small chunk of tissue came out... gross? yes it was....
[/QUOTE]
TMI!!!
DUDE I was going to lunch. *nausa*

RussA 10-27-2004 12:17 PM

lol, there is this little garage that this guy has where you can take your "hoopty" cars and trick them out. Paint it, change the rims, put hydrolic system on it, put some NOS on it, etc... I am guessing that there will be another shop for the "import" cars. lol, riced out cars on GTA....

RussA 10-27-2004 12:43 PM

Celebrity Voices:

Samuel L Jackson
Charlie Murphy

I think there is some sort of 2 player mini game or something... I found a Kill Frenzy (aka Rampage) icon that was a double skull. when I went to get it, it said something about plugging in a duel shock controller. I'll have to find out today...

nachomc 10-27-2004 01:12 PM

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, I hit max strength last night. It takes about two hits for me to drop pretty much everyone :D