i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   Friday!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/friday-155342/)

nachomc 01-25-2007 11:58 PM

Friday!!

Finally!

soggynoodles 01-26-2007 12:05 AM

Hoooray for friday. I now have 300 bucks in subaru bucks thanks to Chase. hmmm.. i dunno what to use it on. I want to get a v limited lip :eek: but i r skurd.

BLUEJ20 01-26-2007 12:06 AM

Just get it

soggynoodles 01-26-2007 12:15 AM

[QUOTE=BLUEJ20]Just get it[/QUOTE]

I'm scared I'm going to hit something and BAM. *cries*

rau 01-26-2007 12:17 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]Hoooray for friday. I now have 300 bucks in subaru bucks thanks to Chase. hmmm.. i dunno what to use it on. I want to get a v limited lip :eek: but i r skurd.[/QUOTE]
quit being a **** Ed :rolleyes:

BLUEJ20 01-26-2007 12:24 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]I'm scared I'm going to hit something and BAM. *cries*[/QUOTE]
true but still get it if u hit something just blame darkonion :) :rotfl:

TitanSTI 01-26-2007 12:50 AM

if you guys were to invest a good chunk of change into a couple stocks, which ones would you pick???

im thinkin i might wanna pick up some VISA when it goes public in a few months......

BLUEJ20 01-26-2007 12:59 AM

Mcdonalds and in n out :)

Mad Ra88it 01-26-2007 01:33 AM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]I'm scared I'm going to hit something and BAM. *cries*[/QUOTE]
orrrrrrrr....
buy it and make a mold of it... then, when you hit something with it... you can just make another. :p

dont be a ****!

T-Will 01-26-2007 06:47 AM

[QUOTE=TitanSTI]if you guys were to invest a good chunk of change into a couple stocks, which ones would you pick???

im thinkin i might wanna pick up some VISA when it goes public in a few months......[/QUOTE]

GOOG
BRK-A

kidatari 01-26-2007 07:13 AM

Well, I am back home and recovering from mah surgery. I got a sweet walker, back brace, and lots of good pills!

SRIC's resident cripple, uh... representin'!

Snot Rod 01-26-2007 07:55 AM

[QUOTE=kidatari]Well, I am back home and recovering from mah surgery. I got a sweet walker, back brace, and lots of good pills!

SRIC's resident cripple, uh... representin'![/QUOTE]
Have a fiberglass mold made from that back brace, get it padded and upholstered, and put it in your car. Theoretically you should never get a sore back from a long-distance drive again. I keep telling my buddy down in SoCal to do that, because he had an erector set installed in '99 after a nasty wreck in his old 240Z, and he hasn't been able to make a long-haul drive without a grip of pills since.

The idea was actually his, but for reasons I can't understand he never went forward with it. :shrugs:

sublime1 01-26-2007 07:58 AM

Glad you're back at home, Josh.

GT35 STI 01-26-2007 07:59 AM

[QUOTE=Snot Rod]Have a fiberglass mold made from that back brace, get it padded and upholstered, and put it in your car. Theoretically you should never get a sore back from a long-distance drive again. I keep telling my buddy down in SoCal to do that, because he had an [size=+1][b]erector[/b][/size] set installed in '99 after a nasty wreck in his old 240Z, and he hasn't been able to make a long-haul drive without a grip of pills since.

The idea was actually his, but for reasons I can't understand he never went forward with it. :shrugs:[/QUOTE]

haha... he said erector....

[QUOTE=TitanSTI]if you guys were to invest a good chunk of change into a couple stocks, which ones would you pick???

im thinkin i might wanna pick up some VISA when it goes public in a few months......[/QUOTE]

Put your money in water... and illegal immigrants

:eek: headline story of the news paper [b]LIVING NEAR BUSY ROADS TIED TO KIDS` LUNG RISK!!!![/b]

apparently if you live next to a freeway and you suck in more pollutants and for some odd reason you have a higher risk of breathing problems and can suck in 98 milliliters of air less then someone who lives over a mile away from a freeway... good thing furley wasn't raised near a freeway or he wouldn't be able to get those last few puffs in!

I need to be a scienetist... Yout ake things that a retard could make sense of, then study about it... and make it fact and get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it...

soggynoodles 01-26-2007 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=Mad Ra88it]orrrrrrrr....
buy it and make a mold of it... then, when you hit something with it... you can just make another. :p

dont be a ****![/QUOTE]

haha ya ya ya.. we'll see. I'm tempted though. They look super kick ass!

What happend to darkonion??

Good morning again