dorifto88 is a **** gobbling, rod huffing, hand job giving jackass

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by dorifto88
and i would also like to thank you for making me the personal representative of all brown people in the entire world.

Dorifto88=Tiger woods

I'll get back to my whitey man job now.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:22 PM

Car Info: 2002MY Impreza WRX
excellent response by dorifto
Old 05-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by dorifto88
ok, so i actually have a paper to attend to, but ill try to be brief before i/if i need to post something further.

having discussions online is good, because it allows us to share information. often times, however, people feel compelled to argue online, and as we have seen many times, fighting online is useless (do i need proof for this one? im too lazy to search just go check out clubsi.com)
with this in mind, the comments made in the other thread, (i beleive) were less personal than the comments you made... thats what i think anyways.

furthermore, if you do feel compelled to think of you as a serious personal conflict between yourself and i, then by all means i do apologyze. fighting on the internet is useless.
I did not think there was a personal conflict, I was just having fun - as I thought you were.
when i first saw you online, i didnt like you much because you wee completly badmouthing a very good friend of mine... then i found out the facts and i got over it.
Everything happens for a reason - sometimes that reason is that I am a complete and total ******* but the Kostamojen thing and this more recent issue were not caused by the ******* factor (at least not my ******* factor [stop thinking about my ******* and stop masturbating soggy]).
ok **** it lemme really talk now.

the comment in reference to discrediting you can be found on page one of that page. you said stock car's cannot make that much power, than handle hongkongbeef comes along a few posts later and disproves you.
Show me a car that makes that kind of power with no tune on the SS dyno (since that is what we were talking about after all) and I will admit I was wrong. Road dyno nymbers are as useless as a flaming bag of poo. So far nobody has been able to show me an untuned car that can throw down that kind of power on a real, non-ringer dyno.
i disagree not with you supporting the shop, but with you talking to someone you do not even know.
But it was OK for them to attempt to discredit another shop?
although i have done the same about you, but afterall you were talking very harshly with kostamojen, and i did not have the entire story, but still...
As I said that and this:

happened for a reason.
you blast keegan, something which i think is uncalled for since his posts did not reflect a personal attack on any singular company or person.
I disagree but that horse is dead and beaten to a flat bloody pulp so in the interest of making the forensic work and the cleanup easier I will not splatter the blood and guts any more than I already have.
and finally.
if you think i have brought brown people down much lower than white people, i would like to thank you for having such low opinions of brown people in the first place
OK, where did this come from? It is OK for you to play the brown card all the time but when someone jokes about your doing so they hate brown people?
and i would also like to thank you for making me the personal representative of all brown people in the entire world.
I do not have the power do to so, but if you were I would have to say that those that chose you made a poor decision.
with this in mind i have made you the sole representative of white people in the entire world, that is...

a stationary being who likes to talk to people online who is more than 2x his age, and also talks to people as if a father was talking to his unresponsible, irresponsible child.
Um, what?
with all due seriousness for the moment.
i have no personal feelings of animosity towards you, and if you do towards me then hey, good for you old chap !
I do not have any feelings of animosity, I simply thought I had found an adversary that could argue a point using what I thought was humor and assumed it would provide some entertainment - but I guess not. After all that lame joke my 4th grade teacher used to love so much has been proven half true. I seem to only have made an *** out of you and me...
when i got the call this morning from ed noodles i thought this thread was going to be a lot worse, but it seems its just the same as your other posts, that is, constant flamming.. something which isnt funny when you are having a hangover.
I think it is funny that Soggy thought it was important to wake you from your alcohol induced coma and in to the wonderful world of the hangover based on this thread. And I truly feel bad for you. Not because you are drunk and unentertaining, but because Soggy has your phone number. I would change the number if I was you.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by Ali G
I think it is funny that Soggy thought it was important to wake you from your alcohol induced coma and in to the wonderful world of the hangover based on this thread. And I truly feel bad for you. Not because you are drunk and unentertaining, but because Soggy has your phone number. I would change the number if I was you.

Hey, ok I said I wasn't going to post here but well.. you know me by now.

1. I called Mikey up because no one should be get slammed on a board and not know about it. Right? It makes a thread worthwhile when hear two people instread of one.

2. SRIC needed more drama It started to die down for a bit and well, I thought this thread would be good for a laugh or two.

3. E-thuggin is fun.

4. I have your phone number too, Ali G.

5. Mikey hate white people.

That is all

Your pal,
soggynoodles
Old 05-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by soggynoodles

1. I called Mikey up because no one should be get slammed on a board and not know about it. Right? It makes a thread worthwhile when hear two people instread of one.

2. SRIC needed more drama It started to die down for a bit and well, I thought this thread would be good for a laugh or two.

3. E-thuggin is fun.

That is all

Your pal,
soggynoodles
Old 05-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
what's up Horahoohaoaho..
Old 05-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Troll

Yes that is the sad, sad truth...
He would have found it eventually. I did not think anyone thought it was a serious slam - not much that I post is serious and I thought that was a well known fact.
That was a big part of why I posted to begin with.
3. E-thuggin is fun.
Word!
Thankfully you do not use it often.
See I thought that was all a joke, but now I am starting to wonder about that.
That is all
It's enough
Your pal,
soggynoodles
I am not going to give you the reach around so stop begging
Old 05-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Token Toyota Mod

:rotfl:
Old 05-04-2005, 01:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
We really don't need more drama. Drama ****ing sucks. Please stop trying to generate drama.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
We really don't need more drama. Drama ****ing sucks. Please stop trying to generate drama.
Seconded.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Now how am I generating drama you tell me.
Both of those thread I did not start. In fact, I started a thread asking what's up with all the drama.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/so-much-drama-sric-98165/

Next thing you know I'll be asked, "Why don't you go back to the BAIC"
Old 05-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by kidatari
Seconded.

not thirded...
Old 05-04-2005, 01:39 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Just to break up the animosity.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Now how am I generating drama you tell me.
Both of those thread I did not start. In fact, I started a thread asking what's up with all the drama.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98165

Next thing you know I'll be asked, "Why don't you go back to the BAIC"
I didn't say you started the threads, dude, I quoted you saying that SRIC needed more drama, which is why you called Mikey.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:43 PM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
spelling is fun

Quick Reply: dorifto88 is a **** gobbling, rod huffing, hand job giving jackass