i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Sacramento & Reno (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/)
-   -   The day of the SUN! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacramento-reno-116/day-sun-172538/)

GT35 STI 10-13-2007 11:58 PM

The day of the SUN!

we went to a HUGE car cruise that sacfbodyz has put together for two years now... Started when dude gets a call at 7 in the morning from his girlfriends doctor. Just flat out tells him instantly she has Leukemia. She gets really sick and can't afford some of the bills and what not so last year at this time he put together a cruise to help raise money to help her pay for bills, last year about 20 or so cars came pretty sure of the moment and we ended up scourging up around 600 bucks...

Earlier this year his girlfriend ended up dieing from leukemia. In her remembrance he had the second annual cruise. This time it got sponsored by a decent amount of local shops. They gave out free ipods, gift certificates to their shops, etc etc. They had a raffle. They raised 1800 bucks this time and had around 75ish cars.

Everyone drove respectably. No one was really being that stupid, until after the raffle and everyone was getting ready to go home. This guy got rejected from this girl when he asked if she wanted to ride home with him(he knew the girl). She told him "No you drive stupid, I don't feel safe in your car"...

So he leaves the parking lot PISSEDDDD... gets on it in first, it shimmies a little(c5 zo6).. He slams second the ass starts to come out(easily save able) as he is going through the intersection. He panics, snaps off the throttle. Throttle off over steer flicked his car HARRRRDDDDDDDDD one direction. He ends up hitting the second car back in the left hand turn lane in oncoming traffic across the intersection. Driver rear nailed, driver font. He then spins back the other direction goes flying into oncoming traffic, manages to miss the cars and slides backwards up over the curb and ends up on the Mc Donalds grass shoved up against a sign

Mad Ra88it 10-14-2007 01:41 AM

...sounds like......all things FAIL!

great intentions... poor execution. :( :sad: some people will never grow up. sucks too... cause **** like that is uncalled for.

in other news.
operation saturday night... wow.

RussB 10-14-2007 02:50 AM

oh man i'm gonna be fuxored tomorrow. i had 3 jello shots, 2 smirnoff ice's, and 5 shots of 151. still able to walk and type coherently though, must not have had enough.

edit: obligatory fake drunk spelling

I r teh drunkzores. omg. i banged some beezy and stuff5. adskalhkdjaklnfxc

soggynoodles 10-14-2007 07:14 AM

good morning off to the doggy event.

nachomc 10-14-2007 08:46 AM

hi *****es

Mad Ra88it 10-14-2007 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=RussB;2003690]oh man i'm gonna be fuxored tomorrow. i had 3 jello shots, 2 smirnoff ice's, and 5 shots of 151. still able to walk and type coherently though, must not have had enough.

edit: obligatory fake drunk spelling

I r teh drunkzores. omg. i banged some beezy and stuff5. adskalhkdjaklnfxc[/QUOTE]

mega chunks dont count as bzs....nice try though.

RussB 10-14-2007 09:08 AM

[QUOTE=Mad Ra88it;2003721]mega chunks dont count as bzs....nice try though.[/QUOTE]

so yeah, you just called my wife a "mega chunk" and i'm not exactly thrilled about it... prick.

Hatteroo 10-14-2007 09:59 AM

wow last night was one ****ing big ass blurr. Went out to sac then back to davis got hammered there, danced with a bunch of filipino girls my friend brought out lol, had AMF after AMF. Started to go home with my friends and the girls to drop them off and back in fairfield on 80W there was at least 5 CHP near the north texas exit by starbucks where we've met up before for previous hammy meets and there was a car flipped over on its driver door. We didn't see how it happened or the people inside, but I hope they're okay. Probably drunk or something and didnt have a DD. Got to the chicks house and dropped them off and one grabs my hand telling me they had to give me a bday gift...and a gift it was indeed :eyebrows: Oh yeah no hangover FTMFW!!!! Best birthday ever :RockOn - not mine: :RockOn - not mine: :RockOn - not mine:

Mad Ra88it 10-14-2007 10:03 AM

[QUOTE=RussB;2003724]so yeah, you just called my wife a "mega chunk" and i'm not exactly thrilled about it... prick.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.travelblog.org/Wallpaper/pix/tb_mui_ne_sand_dunes.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www-csl.csres.utexas.edu/gps/images/misc/plus_sign.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.biofem.co.uk/img/diag-vagina.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://thetrendsetter.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/equal_sign.gif[/IMG]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Black"]YOU[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

listen lil miss.... have we met? did i know your wife was 'mega chunk' ? this is the intArwebZZ if you dont like it... plz leave.

alright cupcake? would you like to grab my belt loop? Just because you've been **** on....dont take it out on me.... My life is great/amazing/obvoiusly makes you somewhat jealous, or else...why would you be all......[B]SANDY vaggy[/B]??

nachomc 10-14-2007 10:03 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7;2003739]wow last night was one ****ing big ass blurr. Went out to sac then back to davis got hammered there, danced with a bunch of filipino girls my friend brought out lol, had AMF after AMF. Started to go home with my friends and the girls to drop them off and back in fairfield on 80W there was at least 5 CHP near the north texas exit by starbucks where we've met up before for previous hammy meets and there was a car flipped over on its driver door. We didn't see how it happened or the people inside, but I hope they're okay. Probably drunk or something and didnt have a DD. Got to the chicks house and dropped them off and one grabs my hand telling me they had to give me a bday gift...and a gift it was indeed :eyebrows: Oh yeah no hangover FTMFW!!!! Best birthday ever :RockOn - not mine: :RockOn - not mine: :RockOn - not mine:[/QUOTE]

Did she give you a DVD or something?

jvick125 10-14-2007 10:06 AM

[IMG]http://8.content.collegehumor.com/d1/ch6/4/c/collegehumor.dd527ec44980948f8767733c47b99527.jpg[/IMG]

Hatteroo 10-14-2007 10:13 AM

[QUOTE=nachomc;2003744]Did she give you a DVD or something?[/QUOTE]

yes, or something :)

PURIST 10-14-2007 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=RussB;2003724]so yeah, you just called my wife a "mega chunk" and i'm not exactly thrilled about it... prick.[/QUOTE]

I think he actually called her mega chunk[COLOR="Red"]S[/COLOR]. Emplying either more than one chunk or more than one fat chick.

RussB 10-14-2007 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=Mad Ra88it;2003743]listen lil miss.... have we met? did i know your wife was 'mega chunk' ? this is the intArwebZZ if you dont like it... plz leave.

alright cupcake? would you like to grab my belt loop? Just because you've been **** on....dont take it out on me.... My life is great/amazing/obvoiusly makes you somewhat jealous, or else...why would you be all......[B]SANDY vaggy[/B]??[/QUOTE]

have we met? nope. no intentions to either. i probably wouldn't be able to stand your punk ass in real life. you are kind of amusing on here, but that's probably the extent of your personality.

is my wife a "mega chunk"? nope. she's not a size 0, but she's not a size 24 either.

grap on your belt loop? wtf does that even mean?

i've been **** on? hahahahahahaha. i don't get "**** on" by anyone.

i'm jealous of your life? i know absolutely nothing about your life, so why would i be jealous of it? i'm not jvick, i don't give a damn if you have an iphone and an audi. if i [i]wanted[/i] an iphone and an audi, i'd [i]have[/i] an iphone and an audi. i'm not the one on here constantly talking about how freaking awesome i am.

do you know anything about my life? nope, but you are pretty quick to pass judgement yourself.

we can make this an all day pissing match if you'd like, but i've got **** to do that's far more entertaining.

RussB 10-14-2007 10:54 AM

[QUOTE=PURIST;2003762]I think he actually called her mega chunk[COLOR="Red"]S[/COLOR]. Emplying either more than one chunk or more than one fat chick.[/QUOTE]

ok, now that was pretty funny.