CONGRATULATIONS, R4ND0M AX3!! Anyone up for a time of death pool? (Ali G likes boys)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 04:21 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Man, all I can say is you guys are ***ced up. You understand they are actually starving her to death, the rest of her is functional. How would you like to be starved to death?

The husband took the money that was supposed to go for rehab and instead spent it on the legal fees to kill his wife. Why doesn't the ***cing f@g just divorce his wife and let the parents have her.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Unhappy

Originally Posted by T-Will
Why doesn't the ***cing f@g just divorce his wife and let the parents have her.
That's the question... I think I heard that there is $$$ involved.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by ryball
That's the question... I think I heard that there is $$$ involved.
It must be a grip of money. A business man offered the husband $1,000,000 last week to turn over the rights to the parents and he declined.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Maybe... or he may have really strong convictions about believing that this is what she really, really wanted... I just don't know... it's just sad.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:47 PM

Yeah it really sucks...I find it unbelievable that no one can do anything to help her.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Troll

Man, all I can say is you guys are ***ced up.
and your point oh great wise master of the obvious?
You understand they are actually starving her to death,
Yup it is sad that the law will not allow a fatal dose of morphine or something that would be more humane, but this is the ONLY legal way to finish the job - if you will...
the rest of her is functional.
The rest, as in what little os left of her? All that is left is a bag of meat being sustained by a breathing machine. There is nothing left but her brain stem that controls nothing more than basic body functions. If she was a windows system she would be in a state worse than "safe mode" and just barely above the blue screen of death
How would you like to be starved to death?
She has no idea it is even happening, there is nothing left of her but the previously mentioned breathing bag of meat.

The husband took the money that was supposed to go for rehab and instead spent it on the legal fees to kill his wife.
really, your proof of this? If it was about money he would have jumped on this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4339033.stm
Why doesn't the ***cing f@g just divorce his wife and let the parents have her.
Because he is trying to carry out her wishes out of his love for her
Old 03-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Troll

Yeah it really sucks...I find it unbelievable that no one can do anything to help her.
Hey dipsh!t, there is nothing left to help. She ceased to exist when she fell in to the coma. The only thing left to do for her is let her die, put her to rest and get on with their lives.

God you are dumb...
Old 03-21-2005, 09:31 PM

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Ali G
Hey dipsh!t, there is nothing left to help. She ceased to exist when she fell in to the coma. The only thing left to do for her is let her die, put her to rest and get on with their lives.

God you are dumb...
Yep, definitely in a coma...
http://libertytothecaptives.net/hamm...r._report.html
Old 03-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Troll

If that was true, why would the court appointed doctors along with several other independant doctors along with the family (not her parents) doctors al say that there is no hope for her and that there is no cognative brains left in her head?

God damn, I bet even your dad wished he pulled out and gone from the mouth to the pu$$y to back down the throat. Seriously, you should have been an abortion.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:06 PM

If that was true, why would the court appointed doctors along with several other independant doctors along with the family (not her parents) doctors al say that there is no hope for her and that there is no cognative brains left in her head?

God damn, I bet even your dad wished he pulled out and gone from the mouth to the pu$$y to back down the throat. Seriously, you should have been an abortion.
Haha, thanks.

I wish I could find a link to the videos of her, from the ones that I've seen you can clearly see she isn't in a coma. Most of the clips from http://www.terrisfight.net/ are broken links...
Old 03-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Troll

If she is not in a coma maybe they should put food in front of her. If she eats it, she lives if not my point and that of the courts that have examined and re-examined all of this and who are more qualified than you or I has been proven.

Seriously, are you going to answer my question?

Why would the courts side against her if she has anything that resembles life in her?
Old 03-21-2005, 10:20 PM

If she is not in a coma maybe they should put food in front of her. If she eats it, she lives if not my point and that of the courts that have examined and re-examined all of this and who are more qualified than you or I has been proven.
When you put food in front of a baby, or a retard do they automatically eat it? If you became paralyzed and couldn't feed yourself, would you rather starve to death?

Why do her parents' doctors contradict the other doctors? Maybe they're more optimistic. The brain is an amazing creation that can be quite resilient.

Why would the courts side against her if she has anything that resembles life in her?
I don't have all the information the courts have, so I don't know why they are siding against her.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Troll

When you put food in front of a baby, or a retard do they automatically eat it? If you became paralyzed and couldn't feed yourself, would you rather starve to death?
I would rather be dead than paralyzed any day of the week.
Why do her parents' doctors contradict the other doctors? Maybe they're more optimistic. The brain is an amazing creation that can be quite resilient.
Because they are being paid to contradict the courts and the rest of the medical profession. I agree that the brain is an amazing thing, but there is no brain left. All she has in her head is a brain stem and fluid, a brain will not grow back once it is gone.
I don't have all the information the courts have, so I don't know why they are siding against her.
Because they have all the information. The most credible doctor that I have seen that says there is hope that she may be able to improve said that the only hope was tjat stem cell research may be able to help slightly improve her situation in the future. However she will never regain even a fraction of what she used to be even in the most miraculous situation that their wildest fantasies can come up with.

She is dead, let her go...
Old 03-21-2005, 10:59 PM
MILF Hunter

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT
do either of you guys know who is paying to keep her alive? I don't, I'm just curious... I would like to know..... is it the family that is paying for it, or is the insurance paying for it.... if that is the case we are pretty much paying for her to be alive with the Medical insurance going up.

I think they will figure out a cure for alzheimer's before they figure out a way to bring that woman back. Yeah the brain is an amazing thing, just we still can't figure things out lol. Oh well.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by code3conley
do either of you guys know who is paying to keep her alive? I don't, I'm just curious... I would like to know..... is it the family that is paying for it, or is the insurance paying for it.... if that is the case we are pretty much paying for her to be alive with the Medical insurance going up.
I do not know for sure and do not care enough to do the research. My guess is the taxpayer. I am sure that the settlement from the malpractice suit is long gone by now.

I think they will figure out a cure for alzheimer's before they figure out a way to bring that woman back. Yeah the brain is an amazing thing, just we still can't figure things out lol. Oh well.
We will have people living on Mars before they could cure this condition. I agree that the brain is an amazing thing, but in a totally different way from a lizard's tail because once it is gone it does not grow back...

Quick Reply: CONGRATULATIONS, R4ND0M AX3!! Anyone up for a time of death pool? (Ali G likes boys)