Casting: 2010 car show calendar models - NWS

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 10:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by RussB
oh man, i can already see this ending up on the news...
FWIW - a lot of people from other forums have been doing these same kinds of 'scams'. It's amazing how easy it is to get nude pics or pics like these from chicks - they do almost no verification of legitimacy. Of course, if they had the smarts to do that, they probably wouldn't be having pics like this to send to dudes on CL
Old 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by nachomc
FWIW - a lot of people from other forums have been doing these same kinds of 'scams'. It's amazing how easy it is to get nude pics or pics like these from chicks - they do almost no verification of legitimacy. Of course, if they had the smarts to do that, they probably wouldn't be having pics like this to send to dudes on CL
true dat... true dat.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
this thread makes me just plain sad....
praying off the innocence of these girls who think they might have a chance of something happening with a modelling job.

Sick....
Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 PM

Car Info: 2007 Subaru WRX<--old 2008 sparky STI <---New
This thread is Freaking MONEY!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:53 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Originally Posted by RedStage
this thread makes me just plain sad....
praying off the innocence of these girls who think they might have a chance of something happening with a modelling job.

Sick....
On the other hand, if the girls are stupid enough to send random strangers pictures of their nude bodies over the internet, then they deserve this sort of humiliation.

Just stating a counterpoint, not agreeing with Chicken or yourself

Last edited by Vladi; 11-06-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:05 PM
VIP Member

/\ really?

you think that arguement justifies his actions?

This is the type of crap that is seriously wrong with humanity...taking advantage of someone else just becuase you can....

ever heard of morals? how bout getting some.

this thread is so below the standards for i-club....just plain disgusting that this type of crap is being done and supported by other members.

should something come of this....all involved deserve whatever they might get. Karma is a son-of-a _____!
Old 11-06-2009, 09:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by VladiWrX
On the other hand, if the girls are stupid enough to send random strangers pictures of their nude bodies over the internet, then they deserve this sort of humiliation.

Just stating a counterpoint, not agreeing with Chicken or yourself
You know, people used to use Craigslist for real job listings, not just spam.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:57 PM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
LOL I love how all of a sudden you guys are jumping down my throat for stating a counter point. In fact a few have already said something to the same effect.
I didn't make the thread or the posting. I don't think what he's doing is "right". Many agree it is funny in a messed up sort of way.

So calm down lol.
Oh and yes, there was a time when craigslist was a clean/honest place for classifieds and job listings. There was also a time when gas was 85 cents/gallon. What's your point?

Last edited by Vladi; 11-06-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
here for the gangbang?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

LOL I love how all of a sudden you guys are jumping down my throat for stating a counter point. In fact a few have already said something to the same effect.
I didn't make the thread or the posting. I don't think what he's doing is "right". Many agree it is funny in a messed up sort of way.

So calm down lol.
Oh and yes, there was a time when craigslist was a clean/honest place for classifieds and job listings. There was also a time when gas was 85 cents/gallon. What's your point?

I hardly jumped down your throat. 85 cent gas is economics. Creating a craigslist ad just to get pictures of women is the downfall of our society. Want to try a different analogy?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Churro Aficionado

meh I did it as a joke to see how many dumb girls would respond. I posted it up once and didnt repost... so we had a good laugh
Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
meh I did it as a joke to see how many dumb girls would respond. I posted it up once and didnt repost... so we had a good laugh
Yeah, as long as you do it just for entertainment its ok that people think you're serious.

Name:  free-candy-van.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  54.5 KB

Fiancé not putting out or something?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Churro Aficionado

I did post the original from the OP... it wasnt my idea but thought it was damn funny.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:26 PM
VIP Member

Not jumping down your throat at all.
Just think that this thread is the perfect example of how immoral society is today. I'm not going to name any names or bash anyone specifically, but this is definetely the number one candidate for worst thread I have ever seen on i-club.

There is no way anyone can justify this posting on CL for a fradulent way to get personal pictures and personal information. There has to be a few laws being voilated.

May be a totally different situation if the OP's had any actual intention from the beginning to actually do a calendar.

So...I'd seriously think about getting this calendar idea going, or be preparred for possible law suits....and you know...someone out there might just be willing to throw a law suit for misrepresenting the intent of acuiring these images and information...I mean come on...phone numbers and emails? Why not just ask for their friggin social security numbers and credit card numbers.

kids these days, do you think anything through anymore?

Plus posting this crap on i-club could potentially be damaging to those who adminster the board....I mean the likelyhood of something like this happening....

So in the end....this is some seriously juvenile BS. This thread = MAJOR FAIL

Last edited by RedStage; 11-06-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Churro Aficionado

Plus posting this crap on i-club could potentially be damaging to those who adminster the board....I mean the likelyhood of something like this happening....
numerous mods have posted in this thread and have said nothing but "positive" things fyi

Quick Reply: Casting: 2010 car show calendar models - NWS