Go Back  i-Club > Open Topic Forums > Random Thoughts/Off Topic
WHY!!!! I have to vent.... I need to vent >

WHY!!!! I have to vent.... I need to vent

Notices
Random Thoughts/Off Topic Anything from relationships and baldness problems to electronic games and jokes.

WHY!!!! I have to vent.... I need to vent

Old 05-23-2004, 05:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 2.5RS pacifica blue with black Tarmacs
Angry WHY!!!! I have to vent.... I need to vent

OK, here's what happened. I went to Pikes Peak Int'l Raceway today to check out the Superbikes. I parked with like 6 feet on each side of the car so I thought I'd be safe. I thought wrong. I get back, and on the drivers side rear door there are all these circular scratches. You know the kind that come from rivets used to hold a pair of jeans together. I mean WHAT THE [email protected]%#!!!! Can someone tell me why we have such moronic, dumb, ***-in-nine, stupid, retarded, inconsiderate, wrangler wearing rednecks for? I mean besides scratching my car what's there purpose? Does anyone know? This is the second time this has happened. Last time some fatass leaned on the door of his F-250 and pushed it into my car and left a dent that cost me $65 to have removed. And I couldn't even hit him because I would have lost my job nor could I get the money because he went back to Oregon. I wish I could of seen who messed up my car this time so I could've happily turned him into a pile of GOO!!! Alas I have no luck what-so-ever
Old 05-23-2004, 06:17 PM

Car Info: 1984 Subaru GL Wagon/1999 Subaru Impreza L Wagon
Consider yourself fortunate. I have no driveway so I have to park on the side of the street infront of my house. In a matter of two weeks my Grand Am was both sideswiped (major scratching, busted corner lens, and rubber marks I cant get off) and plowed into by my neighbor when he was trying to park his Ranger during a snowstorm in a spot ahead of my car. The bill for that was over $1200 which fortunately my insurance took car of. Still pisses me off though.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 2.5RS pacifica blue with black Tarmacs
I hear ya, hey was the guy parking the Ranger a Wrangler wearing redneck?
Old 05-24-2004, 11:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
Damn, that sucks man People need to have more respect for others property
Old 05-24-2004, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
^^^
True True.....My old civic got a huge dent in it obviously from some person in a big truck who let his door swing open.....d**n those people!!!