Photoshop & Photography Use this forum to talk about anything related to photography and photoshop. Post the following: your photography portfolio, photoshop portfolio, request for photoshop work, questions about camera equipment, etc.

Cyberdefender - Publicly traded - but good?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 08:10 PM

Car Info: Mitsu Eclipse
Cyberdefender - Publicly traded - but good?

So I use my computer for everything (I know, everyone does), but especially for a lot of graphics stuff. So I've noticed that my system has been running slowly and crashing a lot. I had Norton & AVG loaded on my system, so I never dreamed I would have a virus, but I did. Turns out sometimes the free stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be.

My neighbor recommended Cyberdefender to clear up my system (great another free one), but I think he might be right, but I want to be sure. So with the paid version it removes trojans and spyware, but if it finds a virus, you gottta buy the upgrade. When you buy the upgrade you get ID Theft protection and 24/7 computer support. So I'm thinking of going for it.

I've read they are a NASDAQ public company, but is it a good anti-virus program? Does anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks for any input; it would truly be appreciated.