i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.i-club.com/forums/pacific-northwest-71/)
-   -   So I am driving to Spokane..... (https://www.i-club.com/forums/pacific-northwest-71/so-i-am-driving-spokane-8604/)

RS-GIRLZ 02-06-2003 11:31 PM

So I am driving to Spokane.....

My son is 6 months old and really does not dig long car rides.

So after 20 minutes of screaming in the back seat I pull over to a rest stop and see about making the boy happy. I crawl into the back seat and feed my son and I see these 2 guys staring. When I say feed, I mean breastfeed. So I am thinking are they watching and if so, ewww get a life this isn't a free peep show.

After the boy was done we get out of the car and head to the coffee stand to get a cookie for me and one of the guys goes, " I want your car!!" Then I get it, they were staring at the CAR. :rolleyes:

Then he asks me "Is that there the W R X? " My car is a 2000 RS Coupe. I tell him no and mention that the headlights are round on the WRX and had 4 doors. Then he asks me about the horse power of my car. "It's stock 165" I say "OH that is a lot less than the WRX." :rolleyes: "Well yes the WRX has a turbo but a smaller engine."

East Washington residents have no clue about cars. They are all inbred, truck driving, deer shooting, idiot. I should know I grew up in Spokane. <sigh>

THANK GOD I MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horatio102 02-07-2003 11:10 AM

Hm
Rest areas are the chillin' grounds for all kinds of perverts.

My buddy ryan had uh, let's just call them tummy problems, and stopped at a rest area over yonder (towards Spo). As he was suffering (I think he had the flu or food poisoning) in a stall he saw a head pop under the wall.

Talk about gross. He was too ill to really do anything about it, so he went back to his truck and took off. The guy followed him out to the parking lot.

yuck.

Eurowrx 02-07-2003 11:49 AM

Don't katagorize ussens..

We is not all wat u spaek. I is not a purvert, but some
of ma cuzzins is. I no cars too, and a 2000Rs ain't no
REX. But evun I might hav catched a glimpse of yer
twin t urbos..

RS-GIRLZ 02-07-2003 09:33 PM

What the heck are you talking about??????????

horatio102 02-08-2003 02:09 PM

What I'm saying is be careful. Watch your back at rest stops. Avoid them if there aren't lots of people around.

So how are you all doing anyway?

RS-GIRLZ 02-08-2003 10:32 PM

I got what you said Nick, because you stated your concern in ENGLISH.

But Eurowrx the heck are you talking about??????

ENGLISH man do you speak it????

BTW I am fine, a little stressed from my son being a typical 6 month old who freaks everytime I leave the room.

TeamSUBARU 02-09-2003 12:12 AM

"a little stressed from my son being a typical 6 month old who freaks everytime I leave the room."

I thought you would be used to this by now with Andy?

(Drive safe. Kids cause accidents.)

Eurowrx 02-09-2003 09:55 AM

Just trying to fit your catagorization of men from Eastern
Washington. Of course, not all of us fit your mold of being
idiot (s). It was in just as was your comments I hope.

RandyF 02-10-2003 07:50 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TeamSUBARU [/i]
[B]I thought you would be used to this by now with Andy?[/B][/QUOTE]

HEY NOW!

Well, I almost got hit TWICE this morning by the same guy tailgating me up 202 to Woodenville. He stayed 10ft of of my bumper the whole way up, and I was a respectable 3-5 car lengths behind the person ahead of me (because I know how traffic works on 202), and the guy ahead of me braked and signaled to turn (and even with my following distance I had to stop kind of briskly). Well, sure enough the guys headlights dove well under where I could see them though my hatch, he probably ended up 6-8 inches off my bumper, but by that time I had it rev-matched and slammed into 1st and punched it around the guy turning in front of me so as not to get hit. The sad thing is that it almost happened again a mile or two later.

Don't tailgate, kids.

RS-GIRLZ 02-11-2003 12:07 PM

:P