NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WRX & '98 Legacy GT wheels 4 sale cheap! Winter/rally/track use! Cheap, seriously :-)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 08:02 PM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+
Lightbulb WRX & '98 Legacy GT wheels 4 sale cheap! Winter/rally/track use! Cheap, seriously :-)

Tires are completely and totally bald on the Legacy wheels. The WRX wheels have BFG KDWS on them (high performance all-seasons). Two of them have some tread left, two of them are worn to the wear bars. Basically though, the tires are worthless so I'm just sellin' the wheels even though the tires will be attached :D

First off: Legacy GT wheels from my '98 LGT. These are some of the nicest-looking wheels Subaru has given us in the US! They've been on every upper-model Legacy since like '95 or so, until 2005 when they started putting 17's on.

They are 16 x 6.5, 16.5 lbs, 53mm offset, 5x100 bolt pattern. They fit on every Subaru except STI and '05 Legacy GT (because the front brakes require 17's). This is a fairly common swap on WRX's and other Imprezas.

Anyway, three of mine are in pretty good condition. One has some very high quality curb damage :lol:. It's from like two years ago, and the wheel still balances perfectly fine and all that jazz... it's just cosmetic damage. Basically though, because of that and because these all have 100,000 miles on them I'm open to offers and I don't expect to get a whole lot ;).

This is what they look like super dirty (I swear they're silver!):

The curb rash: (the rest of this wheel is perfect, and the other three have only a small little knick on the rim each, one is pristine I believe)

Because of the silver color of these wheels, nobody has ever noticed the curb rash unless they get up close and look. It's truly not that obvious. However, these would make great track wheels or rally wheels or winter wheels for you perfectionists that don't want imperfect wheels on your car :D. BTW -- 225's mounted just fine on these.

Next up!!! WRX rally wheels! These get to be rally wheels because two of them are thorougly thrashed :lol:. The car these came off of had an encounter with a wall. Don't worry, it didn't crash into it with force, it just kinda rubbed against it while moving. One wheel is quite abused on the entire face and another wheel has its rim torn up around maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of the entire wheel (I didn't do it). All damage is purely cosmetic and these also balance perfectly fine and tires mount on them with zero problems. The other two, btw, were on the non-wall side and I think they're in pretty darn good shape.

Hahahah, this is the horrible wheel. It's the only one with damage on the face.

So there ya have it! Make an offer on either set!!!

Thanks.

Jeremy

btw -- I'm in Santa Clara / San Jose but I'd be happy to meet someone anywhere in the greater bay area cuz, as cool as they are acting as end tables in my 1-bedroom apartment, I just don't have the room for them :).
Old 01-12-2005, 08:05 PM

I feel like a tire shop

Jeremy
Old 01-13-2005, 01:44 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Jeremy, consider the legacy rims sold.
Old 01-13-2005, 01:52 AM

Cool bud

Jeremy

--- want me to bring them to BDG or anything?
Old 01-13-2005, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
If you could dismount the tires, I would take em' today from BDG. Otherwise let's wait till sometime this weekend. I can come by in a minivan for pickup. Just lmk.
Thanks
Old 01-13-2005, 10:10 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
im down to take the WRX wheels off of your hands. scarletrex wanted $110, but those are sold. weant the same? ill PM you my number.

rau
Old 01-13-2005, 11:59 AM

Rau --

Sure thing. That would be fine with me. I'll go read and respond to your PM now...

Jon --

Weekend works fine. I'll leave it up to you to have the tires dismounted . If you're having a shop mount and balance new tires on there, they wont charge you to take the old ones off... but I'm pretty sure they'd charge me to take the tires off and do nothing else...

I'll see ya tonight then, without wheels in my trunk.

Jeremy
Old 01-13-2005, 12:08 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by EJ20Legacy
Rau --

Sure thing. That would be fine with me. I'll go read and respond to your PM now...

Jon --

Weekend works fine. I'll leave it up to you to have the tires dismounted . If you're having a shop mount and balance new tires on there, they wont charge you to take the old ones off... but I'm pretty sure they'd charge me to take the tires off and do nothing else...

I'll see ya tonight then, without wheels in my trunk.

Jeremy
u could leave the tires on mine LOL