i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Classifieds (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/)
-   -   Thanksgiving HellaFlush Supersale!!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/thanksgiving-hellaflush-supersale-237062/)

glenspen 11-23-2011 06:59 PM

Thanksgiving HellaFlush Supersale!!!

Coilovers $100...SOLD

OK, here are the facts...

I bought these Helix DNA coilovers from Gruppe-S over 5 years ago and they are garbage...from what I understand they are made by BC and are some third-rate knockoffs.

They can't be all bad because I've won several AutoX events on this setup but truthfully I wouldn't buy them if I was considering racing with any seriousness.

I had them replaced today with some real coilovers, so if anybody just needs a drop in ride height and camber to run a 225 on a 10" rim these are ready to go. They are not blown and have front and rear camber plates so if a 'Flush' look (I believe that's what the kids are calling it) is what you need cheap then this might help you out.

Also, to sweeten the deal, I will incluse some AST and Vorschlag stickers for no extra cost....I know how you HellaFlush superstars like your stickers :)

First PM gets to take this trash off my hands

SkizzDawg 11-23-2011 07:34 PM

Pics of the trash?

GST Motorsports 11-23-2011 07:44 PM

What real coilovers did you get mate? Free bump!

glenspen 11-23-2011 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=GST Motorsports;3169879]What real coilovers did you get mate? Free bump![/QUOTE]

Hey Mike, to cut a long story short I ended up with AST/Vorschlag. That's why I'm offering free stickers to sweeten the hellaflush deal.

Honestly these have served me well, especially for the price I paid (got a great deal from some guy with a strange accent) but it was time for something stiffer.

BTW thanks for helping out the install crew with advice today when they came across a busted hub during the job, Brandon managed to get everything fitted and aligned before the holidays..I laughed when he told me it was you. Small Subaru world we live in...right?

glenspen 11-23-2011 08:09 PM

Bump. Please stop PM ing me with requests for photos, questions about fitment and inquiries about their condition.

I just took them off an 05 WRX and the last time I adjusted the ride height 3 years ago they were not seized.

CaliSuby 11-23-2011 10:31 PM

Sucks... If these fit my 06 STi I would get them..

Blazingbuda40 11-23-2011 10:54 PM

were you located?

slugrx 11-23-2011 11:08 PM

Ast/vorschlag? More details on that please haha, when my car was at mann for brakes I talked to gary about their custom ast setup...sounds awesome but $$

Pm me if you rather do that

JDM INSPIRED 11-23-2011 11:15 PM

Pm you. Thanks.

glenspen 11-24-2011 01:08 AM

[QUOTE=slugrx;3169930]Ast/vorschlag? More details on that please haha, when my car was at mann for brakes I talked to gary about their custom ast setup...sounds awesome but $$

Pm me if you rather do that[/QUOTE]

Gary knows his ****

glenspen 11-24-2011 02:14 AM

Sold