NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS Reno Garage Cleanout: OEM WRX/STi exhaust, EJ22T, '90s Subie parts bonanza

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 08:04 PM

Car Info: 98 GF, 95 Leg LSi, 91 Leg Sport Sedan
FS Reno Garage Cleanout: OEM WRX/STi exhaust, EJ22T, '90s Subie parts bonanza

UPDATE: got rid of a bunch of things locally, listed some stuff on eBay

I'm prepping to move and just don't have time for this anymore, hence the liquidation of my stash. I'm cross-posting on Craigslist, NASIOC, and Legacy Central as well. Prices are picked up in Reno, NV.
Photos: Subaru Slideshow by scotty237 | Photobucket

$50 --- '05 era STi OEM downpipe w/cat, great condition

$500 ---- EJ22T Legacy Turbo short block - came out of a running car with a rod knock and a lot of burning oil. Crank turns fine. This was my backup block if I decided to do another build. Closed deck, oil squirters, blah blah blah you know what this is. I have not tried to take it apart, so I don't know the condition of internals/bearings.

$200 ---- two '91 Legacy Turbo 5MT transmissions with 2 good clutches, 1 good flywheel, and 1 good pressure plate. These were excellent trannys in their day. Both originally came out of running/wrecked cars, but honestly I would split both and do a full checkout, building one good one out of the pair. They've been in storage for several years now. AS-IS since I have not opened them up. The matching pedal boxes and hydraulics for the clutches are separate below, as is a matching 3.9 FD VLSD rear diff.

$40/ea set ---- '91 Legacy Turbo pedal boxes and hydraulic clutch parts (master/slaves). Came out of running/wrecked cars, worked fine then.

$50 --- 2005 Forester XT OEM TMIC, great shape. Comes with a Y-pipe.

$50 --- 3 early Legacy Turbo plastic timing cover centerpieces (marked "Turbo"), great shape, with some extra random end covers from EJ22T and EJ20G.

$50 --- OEM '91 Legacy Turbo VF11 turbo, off a working car, no excessive play.

$30 --- '91 Legacy Turbo sedan spoiler, no taillight, flaking paint but straight.

$30 --- '91 Legacy L non-turbo trunk trim, zero cracks.

link to eBay --- OEM '91 Legacy Turbo ECU.

link to eBay --- OEM '91 Legacy Turbo EJ22T heads, came off a working engine, but I would pull apart and rebuild before using.

link to eBay --- OEM plastic coolant reservoir in perfect shape (no cracks).

link to eBay --- OEM '91 Legacy Turbo engine cover.

link to eBay --- '91 Legacy right rear taillight, great shape.

link to eBay --- left front '91 Legacy EDM glass headlight with leveler.

Last edited by ScottyS; 07-23-2015 at 08:29 AM.