NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: HP Pavillion tx1000 Touchscreen Tablet PC - AR15 Stuff - Help me buy my new car!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 06:00 PM

Car Info: 2018 STI Limited
FS: HP Pavillion tx1000 Touchscreen Tablet PC - AR15 Stuff - Help me buy my new car!

Hey iclubbers,

I have found my new car and would like to put a little bit larger down payment on it so i am getting rid of some random things. Please help me buy my new car!!!

I have some AR15 items for sale but im not sure if i am allowed to post them on here so contact me via PM for details. I have Bushmaster BCG and charging handle, Bushmaster Carbine handguards, Knights RAS, and more.

FS: HP Pavillion TX1000 Touch Screen Tablet PC

- Sacramento, CA (occasionally)

PAYMENT:
- Paypal
- Cash FTF

SHIPPING:
- 10.70 USPS Priority Mail

TECHNICAL NOTES:
Windows 7 Home Premium
64-bit Operating System
AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64 2.20 GHz
250GB Hard Drive
2GB RAM
Nvidia Graphics Card

Built in Webcam and Microphone
X2 Headset Jacks
X1 Mic jack
Built in Wireless
VGA Port
Ethernet Port
S-Video Port
X3 USB Ports
Phone line Port
Memory Card Reader
Integrated Controls
CD/DVD Drive with Rewrite and Lightscribe capabilities
Bluetooth
Built in inferred for controller
Built in Finger Print reader

Computer is completely touch screen but still has the functionality of having a full keyboard and mouse. Screen swivels and drops to become a tablet PC. Computer has been upgraded with Windows 7 64-bit. Computer has been well taken care of and the only reason I am selling it is because I switched to a netbook due to my vast travels. Computer includes the larger battery for extended battery life and convenience. Computer comes with the power cord for charging. Being as the computer is used there are normal signs of use but nothing that affects the ability to use the computer. This computer cost me $1600 dollars when I bought it brand new, take advantage of this great price!

ASKING PRICE:
NOW $500 DOLLARS!!!!!

WAS $850 OBO

Thanks

Will

PICTURES!!!!!
I HAVE A TON MORE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE PLEASE PM ME