NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: CTS/ATS Brembo Swap Kits for all Subaru/FRS

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 06:14 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
FS: CTS/ATS Brembo Swap Kits for all Subaru/FRS

Hey guys!

What I have here are a couple kits to swap the Cadillac Brembos on your Subaru! (As Seen Here)

I made these for myself and a couple subaru friends who wanted the kit, but didn't want to pay full price for them. My company has a nice CNC machine that I run and decided to make these for us. Material typically comes in 12 foot sections so I decided to just use all the material I had and ended up with 8 kits. 4 of them are spoken for, so I have 4 that I'll happily offload. I'm not looking to make a business of these, just getting my money back.

These are all 6061-t6 aluminum, machined, bead blasted, then anodized black. Kit comes with a left and right bracket, 2 spacers (for behind the brake rotor) and hardware to install the brackets.

For the parts you need to buy in addition check out the thread linked above.

$150 each plus shipping. Nice discount compared to the $220 they normally go for.

Thanks!

Btw in the photos the little silver marks are from where they held the parts during anodize, just part of the process
Attached Thumbnails FS: CTS/ATS Brembo Swap Kits for all Subaru/FRS-img_2436.jpg   FS: CTS/ATS Brembo Swap Kits for all Subaru/FRS-img_2437.jpg   FS: CTS/ATS Brembo Swap Kits for all Subaru/FRS-img_2438.jpg