i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Classifieds (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/)
-   -   FS: 2006 Aspen White Subaru STi, 41k miles!! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal-classifieds-96/fs-2006-aspen-white-subaru-sti-41k-miles-238671/)

blitzinferno 01-26-2012 02:08 AM

FS: 2006 Aspen White Subaru STi, 41k miles!!

Trying to help out a friend sell his car, here is a C/P from his craigslist ad. I personally know the guy so I can vouch for the car.

Hey guys, I'm selling my 2006 Subaru STI in aspen white. It currently has 41,000 miles on it. All maintenance is up to date, and the car is in perfect mechanical condition. Maintenance done in the last 2 months include:
-Synthetic oil and filter change
-New transmission fluid
-New differential fluid in all 3 differentials
-Alignment
-New windshield wipers
-Tire tread is about at 60%.

The car also has a list of modifications including:
-Tomei equal-length headers
-SPT catback exhaust
-Invidia uppipe
-Invidia downpipe
-Tial 44mm external wastegate
-Garrett gt30r turbo
-AEM cold air intake
-RC 750cc fuel injectors
-Walbro fuel pump
-aftermarket front mount intercooler
-aftermarket fuel rails and lines
-Rally armor mudflaps
-Drilled/Slotted front brake rotors
The car currently has a conservative tune of 316.5whp. Also, the car has just been smogged, so it is good for the next 90 days. Which means you don't need to smog this bad boy when we transfer ownership. Registration is also up to date until September.

The Yakima rack is included if the price is right. The Jesus license plate frame is not included (unless you really want it...). But I will include the awesome "Keep Tahoe Blue" sticker because it makes the car even more badass.

The car has salvage title due to a previous accident. However, the frame is completely straight (hence the alignment), and all body panels are aligned. Trust me, I also get scared of salvage titles, but after a mechanic's inspection, you would be hard pressed to even know it was ever in an accident. I'm not kidding.
I am asking for $17,400 or best offer. Feel free to shoot me any questions that you may have and I will do my best to answer them. Seriously, come check the car out. You won't regret it. Test drives only with cash/cashiers check in my hands.
Call, text or email me.
Thanks!
-Kevin
408 318 0753

[url=http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2818221337.html]2006 subaru wrx sti 41k miles aspen white[/url]

See the craigslist ad for pics! Thanks!

DerekB707 01-26-2012 07:12 AM

You'll have a hard time selling it just because no bank that I know of will finance a salvaged title and 17k is more money than alot of us have laying around, lol.

Nice looking STi though.

SkizzDawg 01-26-2012 08:29 AM

did he swap out the built bottom end?

blitzinferno 01-26-2012 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=DerekB707;3195697]You'll have a hard time selling it just because no bank that I know of will finance a salvaged title and 17k is more money than alot of us have laying around, lol.

Nice looking STi though.[/QUOTE]

Yepp :( but hopefully it sells! Lol

[QUOTE=SkizzDawg;3195715]did he swap out the built bottom end?[/QUOTE]

Nope its all still there

nation 01-26-2012 10:25 AM

return the car to stock and drop the price a couple grand. youll make back what you want selling the parts. i paid 200 more than your asking price for mine with similar miles bone stock and over 4 years ago.

blitzinferno 01-26-2012 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=nation;3195784]return the car to stock and drop the price a couple grand. youll make back what you want selling the parts. i paid 200 more than your asking price for mine with similar miles bone stock and over 4 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Posting this up for a friend, if he wants to drop the price then he will. Thanks for your advice though :)

Bumppp it is OBO

fx4me2 01-26-2012 10:50 AM

Why did he let someone put the wheel weights on the face of the wheel? Ouch.

04caliwrx 01-26-2012 11:13 AM

clean car sucks its been messed up

buzzword 01-26-2012 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=fx4me2;3195805]Why did he let someone put the wheel weights on the face of the wheel? Ouch.[/QUOTE]

Probably came that way from the factory. My 06 STi gold BBS were the same way.

Jaister 01-26-2012 11:58 AM

Let me know if he want to sell the snowboard rack..

jblanco325 01-26-2012 11:59 AM

dude that plate frame. lols

sooo did he drive it like a bat outta hell?? haha i kid, i kid

SkizzDawg 01-26-2012 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=blitzinferno;3195721] Nope its all still there[/QUOTE]

Kevin is on this site why didnt he post this up him self?

Might be a good idea he list the built motor in the description (or did i miss that)? could help since it is a salvaged title. I would be more inclined to buy a salvaged title car if it had a full built motor/ built bottom end. IMO

The car is clean. I have seen it in person. GLWS

blitzinferno 01-26-2012 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=fx4me2;3195805]Why did he let someone put the wheel weights on the face of the wheel? Ouch.[/QUOTE]

It was like that from factory unfortunately

[QUOTE=SkizzDawg;3195848]Kevin is on this site why didnt he post this up him self?

Might be a good idea he list the built motor in the description (or did i miss that)? could help since it is a salvaged title. I would be more inclined to buy a salvaged title car if it had a full built motor/ built bottom end. IMO

The car is clean. I have seen it in person. GLWS[/QUOTE]

He is just really busy at the moment so just trying to help out. Yeah i will ask him for the details on the motor and try to post it up

blitzinferno 01-26-2012 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=jblanco325;3195844]dude that plate frame. lols

sooo did he drive it like a bat outta hell?? haha i kid, i kid[/QUOTE]

I wish! He really cared about gas mileage so he drove it like an old lady LOL

microwave 01-26-2012 12:53 PM

id prolly jump on this if this were in coming MAY wen my car is paid off. the route i WANT to go, i dont think my tranny is capable.

bump..