Go Back  i-Club > Classifieds > For Sale By Vendors > Miscellaneous
New! 19" x 14" Poster Prints - $29/shipped!  We print your best photography! >

New! 19" x 14" Poster Prints - $29/shipped! We print your best photography!

Notices

Old 05-24-2006, 12:09 PM

Car Info: Sti!

Custom printed posters are available! We have had a lot of success with these on other boards and thought you guys could make use of them. We will use your photography or artwork to print. We do not print copyrighted images of other owners or use your images for any other reason BUT to print for you.

These are produced on a large format (Roland SolJet) printer and printed at 720 DPI. Car pictures are the most popular for these, but anything can be printed as long as the image is in the correct resolution when the picture was taken. High resolution images are a must for a nice print! Each print is fully laminated and tough as nails when completed. The lamination + UV ink makes for a fade free and super durable print.

The price is $29/shipped via USPS Priority mail for a print 19" (wide) by 14" (tall). We have special software that allows the image to be expanded with very little photo distortion. If anything arises where we think the picture isn't up to our standards, we will contact you immediately.

These are pictures that can be FRAMED and will look as good if not better then your normal poster prints. This peice of machinery is industrial and is made to print posters, it isn't the typical home computer printer. All images are printed on High Quality/High Gloss Roland paper.

If you want a larger print, please let me know and I can send you a quote for the custom size. There are no limits, the only limitations are how large your images can be expanded without major distortion. These can be printed up to 50" wide and taller then you can imagine.

The quality of the picture determines the quality of the output so send in your best shots with the best quality!

1) The image needs to be ATLEAST 1024 x 768 pixels to be expanded to 19 x 14".
2) To place an order:E-mail your print/paypal payment to [email protected] ($29 with shipping included is the total per print)
3) The turn around time on these is 3 days for production and then are shipped priority mail to you in a cardboard tube.
4) 2-10 prints, can be made for $20/each in the same size. Shipping is included in this price per poster.
5) The ink is UV stable and each print is fully laminated, meaning after a month or so on your wall, they aren't going to fade like a typical computer print may. We use the same laminate/printing process for our outdoor stickers.
6) Each poster will be trimmed around the outside edge of the image, no border will be present when it arrives at your door unless you would like this added in.

Lastly, these can be printed onto white vinyl if you desire. This would allow you to apply it as a large sticker.

Finally some output pictures! Note the images show prints prior to lamination. The lamination adds more of a sense of depth and a nice gloss to the finish. It also adds unseen protection and longevity to the print. It isn't clowdy or interfering what so ever.

For any questions or if you would like more information before ordering, e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank You!

Nathan Ferguson
Owner - Stickercutting.com

Last edited by stickercutting; 05-24-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a Ford
Nathan is a great guy with a quick turnaround time. I ordered many sitckers from him in the past. i'll be picking up a poster once i get a good pic of my car.

Thanks!

Ed
Old 05-24-2006, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 00 BRP RS LIC'd 01 EJ207 + non DCCD 6 Speed
I think it is safe to say I will be hitting you guys up sometime in the future as I am a photography major. Maybe sometime Id like to discuss the printing process as I do a lot of color correction and things like that, matched with profiles for papers and different printers and such. Welcome to I-Club!
Old 05-24-2006, 03:01 PM

Thanks for the welcome! I deal a lot with profiles with certain materials. Every material needs its own custom profile, which can be adjusted for color if needed.

We use Roland GPPG Glossy Paper, which is a coated media.
With a Oracal 3+ year outdoor laminate.
The vinyl is Roland GVWG white coated media, which has its own profile too. With the wrong profile, things can get nasty pretty quick!

Thanks Ed!

Nathan.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:54 PM

Come on guys, I want to make my sponsorship here worthwhile.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:20 AM

Up