Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

FS/FT: HP tx1000 Laptop ~6 months old, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:20 PM

Car Info: 2018 STI Limited
FS/FT: HP tx1000 Laptop ~6 months old, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD

FOR SALE:
- HP TX 1000 Notebook PC
ITEM DESCRIPTION:
- I have for sale a HP tx1000 Laptop. This laptop is customized to its fullest potential and has all the bells and whistles. The laptop was purchased not even a year ago, it is only about half a year old. I am transfering to Cal Poly to pursue my degree in architecture so i need a good desktop with a big screen to run AutoCAD on and all my other design programs. Just a run through: this computer has intergrated fingerprint reader so you can secure your computer to your fingerprint. It also has a webcam, microphone, and the screen is fully touch. You can swivel the screen around to make it a table PC! It has a CD/DVD drive on it, it can burn both, and it also has lightscribe capability. There is a 1 year warranty purchased with it and i have all the information for it as well as the reciept. I have the original box, all software, even the plastic wrap for the computer. This computer is a very good piece of machinery and i paid around $2000 dollars for it brand new. Here are the following specifications for the computer (to the best of my knowledge):
- 12.1" WXGA High-Def HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280x800) with Integrated Touch-Screen
- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64 2.20 GHz
- 2 GB of DDR2 RAM
- 32-Bit Operating System
- Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System 2006 edition
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 Graphics Card
- HP Imprint Finish, Fingerprint Reader + Webcam + Microphone
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth
- 160 GB 5400 RPM Hardware
- CD/DVD Player
- LightScribe SuperMulti 8x DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
- Ethernet port, USB port, PC to TV Port, wireless port, ect
- 12 cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Dual headphone jack, S-Video, DVI, triple USP ports, ethernet, Expandable port
- Memory card reader: SD, MS/Pro, MMC, XD
- Windows Media Remote w/ built-in IR sensor

Now this laptop never really had any software installed on it, i uesd it for school purposes so it basically just ran the internet and Microsoft Office. It does have some software installed on it and that software is listed below. Now i have access to a lot of software, software that costs $1000's of dollars that everyday people usually cant get. Software such as: Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Macromedia Flash 8, uTorrent, Nero Showtime, AutoCAD, AutoDesk, Microsoft Office, and a lot more. If there is software that you want we can work out a price and i can get you the software for close to nothing and have it installed on this computer. Its not a cheap trial version, or a demo, or a downloaded version off LimeWire. It is a legitmate version of the program, i can get them through my company. Here is whats on the computer as of right now:
- Adobe Reader 8
- Roxio
- Rhapsody
- iTunes
- Norton Internet Security
- Microsoft Works Processor

As i said before if you would like some addition software let me know and i can work out a fair deal for you. I can get the software and have it installed on this operating system. I have another laptop for sale that is older which has a lot of software installed on it and i can do the same with this computer.
ASKING PRICE:
- $1200.00
PICTURES:

ASKING PRICE: $1200.00

TRADES:
- DeskTop: 4GB DDR2 RAM expandable to 6GB at least, 400 GB HDD at least, Dual Layer DVD +- DVD drive, 256MB Graphics card at least, ect....let me know what you have.
- 27" or 32" LCD HDTV

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE:
http://www.sacairsoft.com/component/...wtopic/t,20146
SHIPPING, HANDLING, AND INSURANCE:
- Discount for combined shipping
- Ship via Fedex
- Shipped with tracking number
- Insurance included up to $100 dollars, $1 dollar for every $100 over $100
- Ships within 2 days of cleared payment
- Will email tracking number same day as shipping so you can follow the package as it comes to you. Most packages sold in the US will arrive in 1 to 5 days.
- Local pick ups are welcomed and encouraged
- FOR THIS ITEM: $20.00
PAYMENT TERMS:
- Payment is to be mailed within 1 to 3 days after end of auction
- Only accept Money Orders, Cashiers checks, or personal checks
- Local deals prefered with cash payment
RETURN POLICY:
- All items are in good working and cosmetic condition unless otherwise noted
- Therefore all items sold AS-IS
- You can contact me directly at:
"wbwade88@yahoo.com
**BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER ITEMS THAT I HAVE FOR SALE ON EBAY OR FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME FOR A COMPLETE LIST!**