Weekday Sacramento Sub-Meet (In'N Out & Karting)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 11:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Aspin '02 WRX sedan
Weekday Sacramento Sub-Meet (In'N Out & Karting)

When: TONIGHT AT 7pm
Where: In'N Out at the Eureka Road Exit

When you turn into the parking lot you will have the gas station on your right and In'N Out on your left, keep heading straight until you pass the small In'N Out parking lot. We will be meeting on the left hand side, the parking lot located just past the In'N Out one on the left. This way, we'll have plenty of space

Bring $$ for food and at least $5 so that we can go Karting @ Sunsplash after we eat. We can just walk to the track from where we are parked.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:16 AM

Car Info: puppy hauler
That's a good idea. A sub meet. Have fun.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:23 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
so will there be any street racing tonight ?
Old 01-04-2005, 11:30 AM

Car Info: MY04 WRX
Originally Posted by RussA
When: TONIGHT AT 7pm
Where: In'N Out at the Eureka Road Exit

When you turn into the parking lot you will have the gas station on your right and In'N Out on your left, keep heading straight until you pass the small In'N Out parking lot. We will be meeting on the left hand side, the parking lot located just past the In'N Out one on the left. This way, we'll have plenty of space

Bring $$ for food and at least $5 so that we can go Karting @ Sunsplash after we eat. We can just walk to the track from where we are parked.
I guess it is late now but may I recommend we do not meet at this In-and-out location. The parking lot is too small to have such a meet. I highly recommend we rethink this location and meet at the location I recommended earlier of Fairway and Pleasant Grove which has more than just IN & OUT.

I know the In & Out at Eureka is closer to the Karting but I just don’t' think it will be a good meeting spot for people who care about their car (i.e. we can't park together and we risk door dings parking next to others). Fairway and Pleasant grove is only like 3 minutes from sunsplash.

Last edited by SubNub; 01-04-2005 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by Scott@S-S
so will there be any street racing tonight ?
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I'm going to show up in my SRT-4~!!!!one!!

I had too much coffee today.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

that is why I said the parking lot above the In'N Out, next to that Futon store. There is pleanty of empty space up there... if not, then there is pleanty of space at the Sunsplash. We'll be fine. If all those little ricers can meet at the Krispy Kreme on Friday and Saturday night without hassel about their cars and the peeps that meet at the In'N Out off 50, well be fine as long as no one does anything stupid to attrack attention. Besides, the upper parking lot that I am talking about isn't too visible from Taylor road.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:41 AM

Well, I still suggest the other newer in-and-out because if we continue the meet we can have other options aside from in-and-out and the lot I am talking about is like 4 blocks away and it has parking lots comparable to the Natomas meet.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Originally Posted by SubNub
I guess it is late now but may I recommend we do not meet at this In-and-out location. The parking lot is too small to have such a meet. I highly recommend we rethink this location and meet at the location I recommended earlier of Fairway and Pleasant Grove which has more than just IN & OUT.

I know the In & Out at Eureka is closer to the Karting but I just don’t' think it will be a good meeting spot for people who care about their car (i.e. we can't park together and we risk door dings parking next to others). Fairway and Pleasant grove is only like 3 minutes from sunsplash.
just show up.

I really don't want to hear that dude. You wanted a meeting, BAM! you got it.
Now, suck it up and go.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:42 AM

But clearly ownership of this meet has been taken.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

We can discuss other meet locations tonight at the meet. The reason we decided this meet location is because we wanted karting as well. So lets not create confusion now, we'll discuss this at the meet tonight....
Old 01-04-2005, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SubNub
But clearly ownership of this meet has been taken.
no one owns the meets. people were wanting a weekday meet, a waited for a bit for someone to set it up, so I jumped in to get the ball rolling. The meets belong to the Subarus, not us . This is the first one, so of course it won't be perfect... I actually agree, from the sound of things, that the new In'N Out will be a great place to have the meets. Variety is good and it will be close to karting. We'll discuss it at the meet tonight
Old 01-04-2005, 11:51 AM

It is exaclty 4 miles from your spot. The only reason I didn't post to start it up is because I was worried I couldn't come tonight as my girlfriend's grandfather is dying (he is pulled off of machines and is on morphine).

Well sorry, I guess I should just thank you for attempting to start it up.
Attached Thumbnails Weekday Sacramento Sub-Meet (In'N Out & Karting)-untitled.gif  
Old 01-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Urge to kill rising....
Old 01-04-2005, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Urge to kill rising....
Hella helpful.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

thank you for show me a map, I know exactly where that is, I think that would be a great location. But that doesn't change the meet location tonight. We'll talk about that spot at the meet tonight... now, lets stop with the nonsense...

Quick Reply: Weekday Sacramento Sub-Meet (In'N Out & Karting)