Sunday Afternoon Meet N Greet in Elk Grove

Old 06-25-2013, 07:41 AM
banned

Car Info: In front of high schools impressing teenagers.
impossible, april is

Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

You guys are really gullible. And ya I posted that on Sunday. And ya I actually drove by and saw y'all off Elk Grove blvd as I drove to the gym. So I went to lift because its more important to me.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Please accept my apology that I didn't show up. I know everyone wanted to meet me sooooooo badly.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:41 PM
banned

Car Info: In front of high schools impressing teenagers.
Originally Posted by Tren Hard
You guys are really gullible. And ya I posted that on Sunday. And ya I actually drove by and saw y'all off Elk Grove blvd as I drove to the gym. So I went to lift because its more important to me.
How was it?
Old 06-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by sonic_subaru

How was it?
The chest pump was insane. The meet looked so-so. My cars all stock except my wheels and stereo. Good car but nothing fancy yet only owned it a week and a half. Didn't feel like my whip was "Asian'ed out" enough haha, no offense to any Asians..
Old 06-25-2013, 02:49 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX SWP Hatchback
Heres a pic of one of the rows of cars from the meet.
The meet was great and had a huge turn out.
Attached Thumbnails Sunday Afternoon Meet N Greet in Elk Grove-image-3442420682.jpg  
Old 06-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Please accept my apology that I didn't show up. I know everyone wanted to meet me sooooooo badly.
Blunts and juice all day bro. ALL DAY ERRRRYDAY.

You gonna whoop some disrespectful fool's ***?

The chest pump was insane. The meet looked so-so. My cars all stock except my wheels and stereo. Good car but nothing fancy yet only owned it a week and a half. Didn't feel like my whip was "Asian'ed out" enough haha, no offense to any Asians..
Asian'ed out? What does that entail? Does a subaru with stacks =
Old 06-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by Heedz

Blunts and juice all day bro. ALL DAY ERRRRYDAY.

You gonna whoop some disrespectful fool's ***?

Asian'ed out? What does that entail? Does a subaru with stacks =
Stacks or a straight pipe exhaust...
Old 06-26-2013, 10:59 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Stacks or a straight pipe exhaust...
What the f*ck you know 'bout straight pipe brah, canon mufflers are more ricey imho, plus sp is the most loudest & cheapest exhaust of them all-ask me how I know...

Also, how did you see the meet off of EG Blvd. when it's hidden in the back parking lot away from the main street, I didn't see a black '07 WRX drive through without stopping...

Man, no one wants to hear your steroid infused highass rants. Better save that sh*t for the gym rats, stick to weights not cars, I can tell it's not your scene by the way you act/talk online. I think you're better suited for WWE or somethin', why not go try to kick John Cena's *** lmao!

Confusius says it's not wise to to say stuff like "Asian'ed out" on i-club since there's alot of us on here, just sayin'...

Last edited by STiWRX06; 06-26-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by STiWRX06

What the f*ck you know 'bout straight pipe brah, canon mufflers are more ricey imho, plus sp is the most loudest & cheapest exhaust of them all-ask me how I know...

Also, how did you see the meet off of EG Blvd. when it's hidden in the back parking lot away from the main street, I didn't see a black '07 WRX drive through without stopping...

Man, no one wants to hear your steroid infused highass rants. Better save that sh*t for the gym rats, stick to weights not cars, I can tell it's not your scene by the way you act/talk online. I think you're better suited for WWE or somethin', why not go try to kick John Cena's *** lmao!

Confusius says it's not wise to to say stuff like "Asian'ed out" on i-club since there's alot of us on here, just sayin'...
I drove by. Ya unless your blind or don't know where 1320 is, then it's pretty easy to see from the Elk Grove blvd. If you don't want to hear me than don't listen/read my sheet... Your just mad because I have more fun than you and enjoy my quality of life more. Remember bud, no one can make your life any easier, more fun, more exciting or whatever else your searching for BUT YOURSELF. So I suggest you and Heedz stop trying to put me down or I will make you cry.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax

I drove by. Ya unless your blind or don't know where 1320 is, then it's pretty easy to see from the Elk Grove blvd. If you don't want to hear me than don't listen/read my sheet... Your just mad because I have more fun than you and enjoy my quality of life more. Remember bud, no one can make your life any easier, more fun, more exciting or whatever else your searching for BUT YOURSELF. So I suggest you and Heedz stop trying to put me down or I will make you cry.
You enjoy your smaller testes???? Why you mad? You should stop mirin my posts then.

Make me cry? Come at me brooooooo. You're probably thinking of a typical trolling s2k AZN black leathered runt hah not. Show up at a Wednesday night meet and let's see what happens? AWDomination made the same mistake. If you want hell on here you're more than welcome to have it. As WRX mike mentioned before. A lot of us are friends outside of here also.

BTW I'm very interested in tentacles.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:21 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"
WTF are you talking about? We can't see EG Blvd. from inside the meet, so how the hell could you possibly see us, esp in a moving car. 1320 is again inside the back parking lot, & everyone parked inside behind the building (not by the shop), so unless you did a driveby inside you couldn't have seen anything, so you're ****ing lying. I've been going to these meets for awhile now so I know newbie, quit lying to yourself & others, I hate people like that!

I pretty much only go into the EG meet threads, so don't go into them posting bull**** & I won't bother you, simple as that. Mad, huh, far from it brah, & as for us putting you down, sh*t, you do that to yourself with what you say on here. Wow, I guess taking 'roids & pumping iron & smoking weed is more fun than what I do, ***** please, don't make me laugh! Is that your definition of a good time, first go through MC boot camp then we can talk seriously young buck cuz you haven't done sh*t in life yet. You're still wet behind the ears with everything, esp Subies (hell cars in general) by the way you talk. You think trying to be strong will win you fights, that's all you talk about, beating someone up or trying to make them cry. You are too funny, just like you said earlier, better try making friends at the gym, not at our car meets cuz that's more important to you anyways, right? That's all we need, some damn 'roid raged highass dumb**** causing trouble at our meets, you should've came off differently & more friendly (nice) & you would've at least stood a chance with us cuz we're all cool dudes here in EG.

Last edited by STiWRX06; 06-27-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:23 AM
Moist IT Outsourcing Services

Car Info: Mahindra Tractor
Originally Posted by STiWRX06

Old 06-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Can't wait to meet you guys too! Ill even bring some gifts ! I work until 3:30ish Sunday and my gym closes at 7 on weekends, so maybe ill come hangout for a little and check out the meet while I drink my preworkout. As far as these immature dumb *** people who already dislike me.... I'm a really nice guy in person and if you meet me ill be a totally normal guy to you. But if you disrespect me then That will all change.

I'm not afraid to fight...I never said fight me... I said ill make you cry, that doesn't mean I have to even lay a finger on anyone... So chill, unless you actually want to fight me now.

MC boot camp.......that's cute bro. I'm not impressed with boot camp one bit, **** like seal training is what's hardcore.

I'm sick of this harassment.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by Heedz

You enjoy your smaller testes???? Why you mad? You should stop mirin my posts then.

Make me cry? Come at me brooooooo. You're probably thinking of a typical trolling s2k AZN black leathered runt hah not. Show up at a Wednesday night meet and let's see what happens? AWDomination made the same mistake. If you want hell on here you're more than welcome to have it. As WRX mike mentioned before. A lot of us are friends outside of here also.

BTW I'm very interested in tentacles.
And Wednesday was yesterday... This meet is on Sundays..... What mistake did AWDomination make?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sunday Afternoon Meet N Greet in Elk Grove