New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA! - Page 24 - i-Club

Go Back  i-Club > Regional Forums > Sacramento & Reno > Meetings, Events and Group Streaking
New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA! >

New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA!

Notices

New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA!

Old 10-03-2011, 11:47 PM
  #346  
Registered User
 
STiWRX06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,279
Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy View Post
Only me, Phil, and Daniel tonight :/ wanted to see a better turnout but its okay Boba again for next week
Yeah everyone, don't let a cloudy sky stop you from coming, it was fine outside (as long as it's not raining hard we should be ok). It was cool talking to you two about a variety of sh*t, enjoyed myself. Finally your sh*t is lowered Dan, all you need now is a loudass rumbling exhaust, Tou you're next homie, you're the last monster truck lifted stock gap left lmao. Yo Dan i thought you were da Supa Man so you better upload those pics already goddammit lol.
STiWRX06 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:52 AM
  #347  
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
bobb126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,345
Car Info: '01 GC8 & '96 OBS
Originally Posted by STiWRX06 View Post
Yeah everyone, don't let a cloudy sky stop you from coming, it was fine outside (as long as it's not raining hard we should be ok). It was cool talking to you two about a variety of sh*t, enjoyed myself. Finally your sh*t is lowered Dan, all you need now is a loudass rumbling exhaust, Tou you're next homie, you're the last monster truck lifted stock gap left lmao. Yo Dan i thought you were da Supa Man so you better upload those pics already goddammit lol.
im stock ride height too haha...but not for long
bobb126 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:58 PM
  #348  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
tourexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Next Door
Posts: 1,595
Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by bobb126 View Post
im stock ride height too haha...but not for long
Lol I wanna fly over speedbumps you know
tourexy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 08:21 PM
  #349  
Registered User
 
STiWRX06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,279
Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy View Post
Lol I wanna fly over speedbumps you know
^Yeah, & suck up poor 'lil kids in your huge wheel gap hahaha!
STiWRX06 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 08:31 PM
  #350  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
tourexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Next Door
Posts: 1,595
Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by STiWRX06 View Post
^Yeah, & suck up poor 'lil kids in your huge wheel gap hahaha!
Fosho and I'll use em as spacers also ahaha!
tourexy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 09:17 PM
  #351  
Registered User
 
STiWRX06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,279
Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy View Post
Fosho and I'll use em as spacers also ahaha!
^Damn 2 funny bro!Hey Tou, did you get those mud flaps or what? Also, how's your newly blacked out headlights doing in the rain (any water leaks)?
STiWRX06 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 09:54 PM
  #352  
Registered User
iTrader: (86)
 
1JavaBlk_in_Sac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sac CA
Posts: 4,351
Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
yea, let me know
1JavaBlk_in_Sac is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 PM
  #353  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
tourexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Next Door
Posts: 1,595
Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by STiWRX06 View Post
^Damn 2 funny bro!Hey Tou, did you get those mud flaps or what? Also, how's your newly blacked out headlights doing in the rain (any water leaks)?
Yes I picked up those mudflaps and not sure if the lights are keeping out the rain yet I went straight in after I got home hw sucks man LOL
tourexy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:03 PM
  #354  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
tourexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Next Door
Posts: 1,595
Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac View Post
yea, let me know
I'll let you know Java
tourexy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:14 PM
  #355  
Registered User
 
STiWRX06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,279
Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy View Post
Yes I picked up those mudflaps and not sure if the lights are keeping out the rain yet I went straight in after I got home hw sucks man LOL
^You live in apartments (covered parking) or a house with garage bro? Let me know where you stay so i can come over to visit you sometime bro!
STiWRX06 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:37 PM
  #356  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
tourexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Next Door
Posts: 1,595
Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by STiWRX06 View Post
^You live in apartments (covered parking) or a house with garage bro? Let me know where you stay so i can come over to visit you sometime bro!
It's a house but like I told you lol I'm never home
tourexy is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:43 PM
  #357  
Registered User
iTrader: (86)
 
1JavaBlk_in_Sac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sac CA
Posts: 4,351
Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
nice, how do you like Brembos' mudflaps?
It was nice hanging out with you and Phil while baking your headlights

Last edited by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac; 10-04-2011 at 10:47 PM.
1JavaBlk_in_Sac is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 PM
  #358  
Registered User
 
STiWRX06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,279
Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by tourexy View Post
It's a house but like I told you lol I'm never home
You sure, you're home now lol. Don't be embarrassed, you live alone? It'd be hella cool to just kick it once in awhile, maybe **** with our cars there (if you got tools), whadya say bro?
STiWRX06 is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 06:32 AM
  #359  
Registered User
 
STiWRX06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 1,279
Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac View Post
nice, how do you like Brembos' mudflaps?
It was nice hanging out with you and Phil while baking your headlights
Yup, very cool, thanks for the coffee bro, i'll def be coming by more often!
STiWRX06 is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 10:10 AM
  #360  
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
tourexy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Next Door
Posts: 1,595
Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by STiWRX06 View Post
You sure, you're home now lol. Don't be embarrassed, you live alone? It'd be hella cool to just kick it once in awhile, maybe **** with our cars there (if you got tools), whadya say bro?
Naw have very old fashion strict parents and plus I really am never home only home to sleep but about those mudflaps it wont mount because the holes in the sides are not threaded :/ or the nail isnt wide enough
tourexy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Mondays Elk Grove/South Sac Meet - NOW WITH 33% LESS DRAMA!


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.