Natomas BJ Meet (not Hooters anymore) Meet Sat Sept 9th

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 05:29 PM

Car Info: 1999 Impreza L
Natomas BJ Meet (not Hooters anymore) Meet Sat Sept 9th

Eh Doods, Some of the guys from NorcalStreet and The Late Norcal Imports are meetong @ the Bj's in Natomas. Any of you down to go? I dont think i should but i better warn you there will be other makes and models thier if thats ok ; ) IT should be good though i - club has good group of people and the only other forum i can associate with that was NorcalImports which was pretty good till ish happened and it shut down. But yeah it should be a good group of people.

5pm in the Bj's parking lot in front of barnes & nobles

3531 N. Freeway Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95834
(916) 570-1327
FAX (916) 570-1334

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...tory=&address=[3700-3741]%20N%20Freeway%20Blvd&city=Sacramento&state=CA&zip code=95834&country=US&geodiff=1

Last edited by T-cel89; 08-26-2006 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:00 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
oh god.. have fun in that parkinglot
Old 08-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
Just FYI, that parking lot gets packed on Saturday night. Like, parking 1/2 mile away kind of packed. And Hooters usually has a 30 minute wait for a few people, let alone a big party.

Just saying.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:26 PM

W3Rd I have seen the Parking lot. As for the wait last time we went on sat i think it was abut 4 or 5 the wait wuz like 5 min. But i guess with a bigger group. I would pick the one On arden i just thought nathomas would be more convenience. The Lot for the sac meet @ railys is hella sweet! 2 bad hooters is not in there.

Even though ed mostlikley eat together not parking in the same area kind of puts a bummer on it. As far as looking @ the other cars.

How bout meet up in the railys lot and chill then rool out to hooter down the road. That sound better?
Old 08-24-2006, 09:05 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
f*ck hooter, bjs pizza in natomas... its like a block away, tons more parking, less douchebags, no cops, better beer.

and theres like 8 exits from the parking lot instead of 1..
Old 08-24-2006, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
f*ck hooter, bjs pizza in natomas... its like a block away, tons more parking, less douchebags, no cops, better beer.

and theres like 8 exits from the parking lot instead of 1..
BJ's i have heard of them just got one in EG. Heard they got like these bomb *** cookies. They got other stuff other than pizza and cookies? Damn dude i know NCI guyz like good beer too. Damn sounds good dude.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by T-cel89

Even though ed mostlikley eat together not parking in the same area kind of puts a bummer on it. As far as looking @ the other cars.
umm yes??

oh what happend to "norcal imports"?
Old 08-25-2006, 10:15 AM

Not sure. Tit strated a while back like in the late 90's and used as like a network for street racing and other stuff belive. But the cops of course eventualy found out. Then it just became a regular local import forum with recgular meets. The problem was the forum kept getting restarted and member constanly had to reregisteer @ one point there were like hundreds of active members a day. Eventualy peeps got tired of re registering @ one point the name was change to "The Import Scene" in an effort to go national. By the end it was me and another hand full of dedicated poster but it became know fun. Dude who ran the site was barely on him self. So he shut it down not too long ago. But i think most of em still hang out, ALOT of them are in the bay area and only a handfull of us in the valley. Yeah butthats the story to best of my knowledge.

Well if its cool Id like to move the meet to Bj's besides i admit i luv big jugs but the food i have gotten tired off <_<.

So new plan. Sat sept 9th meet @ railys Parking lot @ 5pm roll out to bj's 630-7pm Sound good?
Old 08-25-2006, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
So new plan. Sat sept 9th meet @ railys Parking lot @ 5pm roll out to bj's 630-7pm Sound good?
Sure... except for the part where it conflicts with the weekly Natomas meets we have been having for years...
Old 08-25-2006, 10:39 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Not sure. Tit strated a while back like in the late 90's and used as like a network for street racing and other stuff belive. But the cops of course eventualy found out. Then it just became a regular local import forum with recgular meets. The problem was the forum kept getting restarted and member constanly had to reregisteer @ one point there were like hundreds of active members a day. Eventualy peeps got tired of re registering @ one point the name was change to "The Import Scene" in an effort to go national. By the end it was me and another hand full of dedicated poster but it became know fun. Dude who ran the site was barely on him self. So he shut it down not too long ago. But i think most of em still hang out, ALOT of them are in the bay area and only a handfull of us in the valley. Yeah butthats the story to best of my knowledge.

Well if its cool Id like to move the meet to Bj's besides i admit i luv big jugs but the food i have gotten tired off <_<.

yes :thumbsup:
Old 08-25-2006, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
I noticed the word "Hooters" just as I was closing the window and had to take a look.

I like BJ's over Hooters anyways.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Okay, changed the title for you. Its now a BJ meet, not a Hooters meet. (Oh, and I had to fix your spelling of Natomas).
Old 08-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
It's a BJ meet.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:26 PM

Thanx dude! Damn i really thought there was and h in ther : )

As for conflicting with the weekly meets. I dont think that would be a problem, i have been going regularly for the past 4 weeks now and except for that one big one, it has been link the same 4 or 5 guyz and a girl. Besides this is not a weekly thing, but of old fashioned respect if u really want to we could just move the lot meet to BJ's besides irrational x said it had a good lot.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:26 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
It's a BJ meet.
sexy...

Thanx dude! Damn i really thought there was and h in ther : )

As for conflicting with the weekly meets. I dont think that would be a problem, i have been going regularly for the past 4 weeks now and except for that one big one, it has been link the same 4 or 5 guyz and a girl. Besides this is not a weekly thing, but of old fashioned respect if u really want to we could just move the lot meet to BJ's besides irrational x said it had a good lot.
best parking that time of the evening is between the Barnes n Nobles and BJs... if you park to close to BJ's / Mimi's itl be fairly packed.

Quick Reply: Natomas BJ Meet (not Hooters anymore) Meet Sat Sept 9th