i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   TW: San Jose HOOKAH meet. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/tw-san-jose-hookah-meet-208632/)

JourdanWithaU 08-17-2009 04:49 AM

TW: San Jose HOOKAH meet.

OK so it is official... we are going to give it a shot this tuesday : banana :

[B]Who:[/B]

Everyone and Anyone

[B]What:[/B]

South Bay Tuesday Night Hookah Meet

[B]Where:[/B]

Inhale Hookah Lounge
1191 Branham Ln, San Jose, CA 95118
(408) 264-3315

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q202/JourdanWithaU/Map.jpg[/IMG]

[B]When:[/B]

Tuesday's at 9:00PM

[B]Who's In:[/B]

JourdanWithaU
enkeiandmore
pho_shizzle

(pre-edit)
[QUOTE]So yeah, I think a hookah meet would be cool. I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday nights.

maybe meet at one of the lounges in San Jose. maybe Hookah Nites or Shisha or any other places you guys know of.

Discuss.[/QUOTE]

Gibz 08-17-2009 05:08 AM

What does TW mean?

JourdanWithaU 08-17-2009 05:12 AM

testing waters... :suspicious::);)

Gibz 08-17-2009 05:15 AM

ahh just asked cus it could be a few things lol I was thinking thoughts welcomed.

JourdanWithaU 08-17-2009 05:26 AM

Oh snap... Thoughts Welcomed works really well.

Dangit Jen, Why do you have to be so smart?

Gibz 08-17-2009 05:41 AM

:rofl:
It was the first thing I thought but figured I was wrong haha so I had to ask :D

btw can't wait to see your car!!

JourdanWithaU 08-17-2009 05:46 AM

I have been at hella meets lately so it is only a matter of time. Did you see the pics I put up in the garage and on facebook?

Gibz 08-17-2009 06:01 AM

yeah I haven't been able to get out.. one of these days :/ Nah haven't seen them yet been using my phone cus laptop crashed and gonna fix it tomorrow.

pho_shizzle 08-17-2009 10:40 AM

hmmmmmm iono jourdan. after working at hookah nites, i know i can make hookah better than the rest of the places in sj. i believe hookah nites is closed right now because they are remodeling that whole building along with agenda and the other clubs there. they have been meaning to do it for a while.

as for shisha, they start the night of with using self lighting coal. F that. when i went to submit my resume and had a brief interview with one of the workers, he showed me a lot of flavors that he 'created'. gotta hand it to him, there were a lot. but the smell of the flavors didnt hit me at all, they all smelled the freaking same. i smoked so much that i can now only taste strong flavors or really good stuff. and those flavors were way too subtle for my likings.

also, after working at a hookah lounge, i know how rusty as hell the hoses are and what they do in the back when it gets a little too dirty lol.

i say its better to just meet up somewhere or someones house where we are able to smoke. i can bring my custom hoses for you guys to try out. i promise its one of the smoothest and cleanest drags u've ever hit. also, i can bring my test hookah for those who want to do a little special herb loll.

thats just me 20 cents. yup not 2, ballllllllllllahh

l ANTHONY FTW l 08-17-2009 11:22 AM

I don't smoke buuut if we have a Monday or Tuesday might meet I'd been down to hang out.

JourdanWithaU 08-17-2009 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=pho_shizzle;2693738]hmmmmmm iono jourdan. after working at hookah nites, i know i can make hookah better than the rest of the places in sj. i believe hookah nites is closed right now because they are remodeling that whole building along with agenda and the other clubs there. they have been meaning to do it for a while.

as for shisha, they start the night of with using self lighting coal. F that. when i went to submit my resume and had a brief interview with one of the workers, he showed me a lot of flavors that he 'created'. gotta hand it to him, there were a lot. but the smell of the flavors didnt hit me at all, they all smelled the freaking same. i smoked so much that i can now only taste strong flavors or really good stuff. and those flavors were way too subtle for my likings.

also, after working at a hookah lounge, i know how rusty as hell the hoses are and what they do in the back when it gets a little too dirty lol.

i say its better to just meet up somewhere or someones house where we are able to smoke. i can bring my custom hoses for you guys to try out. i promise its one of the smoothest and cleanest drags u've ever hit. also, i can bring my test hookah for those who want to do a little special herb loll.

thats just me 20 cents. yup not 2, ballllllllllllahh[/QUOTE]

well put good sir.

I wonder if there are any chill parks or something... I think it would be kinda taxing to do something like this every week at someone's house.

A.V.E. 08-17-2009 06:14 PM

the only thing about shisha is the parking. being downtown sj, parking is such a pain.

what about that one place over near university chicken off the alameda?

l ANTHONY FTW l 08-17-2009 06:15 PM

[QUOTE=A.V.E.;2694196]the only thing about shisha is the parking. being downtown sj, parking is such a pain.

what about that one place over near university chicken off the alameda?[/QUOTE]

yeah downtown parking is pretty horrible.

pho_shizzle 08-17-2009 07:02 PM

[QUOTE=A.V.E.;2694196]the only thing about shisha is the parking. being downtown sj, parking is such a pain.

what about that one place over near university chicken off the alameda?[/QUOTE]

which place is that?

does anyone know if its legal to just smoke hookah in a public park or something? lmao. trying to brainstorm some other places we can do it at

JourdanWithaU 08-18-2009 12:00 AM

It is not illegal to smoke in a public park... but it is frowned upon, given it's nature.