i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   santa cruz? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/santa-cruz-133963/)

SuzWRX 07-24-2006 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=Felton Local]hey whats up. where do you guys meet up at?[/QUOTE]

We also have a meet in Sand City every Saturday at 8pm. Check out: [url]www.spoolinmontereybay.com[/url] for more info. A few of the guys come from Watsonville so if you wanted you could follow them.

OneManArmy 07-24-2006 12:02 PM

damn it tom. You should have come to hammy. Glad you're back. Maybe I'll see you Wed. It's my first day at the new job so we'll see what time I get off work.

evo_dadi 07-24-2006 12:06 PM

nice!! got a new job huh.

OneManArmy 07-24-2006 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=evo_dadi]nice!! got a new job huh.[/QUOTE]

finally. Design firm a few miles up past the ugly mug. perfect location since I can go there strait after school. ah helll......school. I need to make my schedule.

yeah seems like a cool place. First month is one of those prove yourself and fit in kind of deals. Makes sense for small firms. if you don't fit with the crew it doesn't work out...no matter how good you are.

So hopefully it will work out and I'll have a nice full time job that pays decent money.

That way I can pay for my wedding and get my car going again....both of them.

Hopefully in a couple months here I'll have my clutch fixed. Fenders rolled. New sway bars and 245''s.....WOOT...

oh..and don't start mr. giant tires.

evo_dadi 07-25-2006 11:22 AM

hahahah why not go 255's eh ;) good luck with the new job :)

OneManArmy 08-04-2006 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=evo_dadi]hahahah why not go 255's eh ;) good luck with the new job :)[/QUOTE]

new job is going good. I might be able to show up next week if anyone else is.

evo_dadi 08-04-2006 11:11 PM

sounds good!!were still there,we had about 7 last time and a bike.

OneManArmy 08-05-2006 06:07 PM

I think we should move it up an hour..haaa. I get off work at 6iSH

tom_walshaw 08-07-2006 06:17 PM

Yeah we might then have a little more 'seated' time, before the starbucks guys rush out a rob the seats before we get them!!!!
Despiratly need some new tires, all over the place at the moment, especially wi a little water on the road!!!! Also really wanting some more power. Any suggestions for some decent mods to give me a decent power gain... ? As most of you know im extremly new to all this, so limited knowledge about this sort of thing? Cheers Guys

OneManArmy 08-07-2006 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=tom_walshaw]Yeah we might then have a little more 'seated' time, before the starbucks guys rush out a rob the seats before we get them!!!!
Despiratly need some new tires, all over the place at the moment, especially wi a little water on the road!!!! Also really wanting some more power. Any suggestions for some decent mods to give me a decent power gain... ? As most of you know im extremly new to all this, so limited knowledge about this sort of thing? Cheers Guys[/QUOTE]

tires. let me know. I'll call art and see what I can do.
power. I'd highly advice starting with the basics. Up/Downpipe. Catback exhaust. Then I'd say...regardless of what people say and what has been a NO NO up until now...>The SPT intake is a nice piece.
Suspension. I've got my specC stuff still. WOOT.

You get sway bars yet?

Honestly....do your suspension first. You'll be happier. Power can come later.

You ever need anything give a holler.

tom_walshaw 08-08-2006 05:47 PM

Well i got the cat back, and i got the K and N caa, i was thinking about the up pipe or just saving a little and going for the complete turbo upgrade package!!!! Not sure really....
Are people still going down to the autocross this weekend ?

OneManArmy 08-08-2006 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=tom_walshaw]Well i got the cat back, and i got the K and N caa, i was thinking about the up pipe or just saving a little and going for the complete turbo upgrade package!!!! Not sure really....
Are people still going down to the autocross this weekend ?[/QUOTE]

no autox for me..have to work.

KN is a good one too.

I'd say doing the up/down pipe is cool.

after that I highly advice doing your turbo upgrade all at one time.
ECU/Turbo/Injectors/Pump and tune.

SolSurferX 08-10-2006 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=OneManArmy]I think we should move it up an hour[/QUOTE]
I'm down....anyone NOT want to do it?

evo_dadi 08-10-2006 10:07 PM

i think 6:59 sounds better ;) im fine with it.

SolSurferX 08-10-2006 10:16 PM

then you're gonna sit by yourself for one whole minute...HAH! so there