i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   Official: 1st Sunday Afternoon Half Moon Bay/Coastside Monthly Meet or Every other (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/official-1st-sunday-afternoon-half-moon-bay-coastside-monthly-meet-every-other-241508/)

Heedz 05-11-2012 09:25 AM

[QUOTE=theoutbackdream;3245221]roughly 2-3weeks.

Yup, got family there, and my grandparents house is about 1 station away from some car parts stores.[/QUOTE]

where at? btw you fluent?

theoutbackdream 05-11-2012 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=Heedz;3245225]where at? btw you fluent?[/QUOTE]

The one near my grandparents house is at Hitachi. No not really. I understand Japanese, but can't speak it very well. Just basic things we say on a day to day basis.

But ill also be in the kanagawa prefecture.

BTW, what store (s) did you go to for all your parts heedz?

Heedz 05-11-2012 09:40 AM

Oh wow, you're out in the boonies. Closest would be if you have a car maybe Utsunomiya or something. Maybe Tsukuba? You've only got the Joban line out there if I can recall.

Now Kanagawa, the Honten Upgarage accessible by the Yokohama Line and transferring once. There's plenty actually have someone who can read well help you out on the upgarage.com website when you're there. There's autobacs scattered too so. I would give Prova a visit too.

Most parts you will EVER find is in Kasukabe, only thing it's not easy to get to and the walk from the station is a good mile and half? That's the Subaru used part store, you will literally CREAM your pants when you arrive, I definitely did was the amount of Subarus for sale there :/

Well that's a bummer you're not fluent because it can make a difference when buying parts there, but luckily most of them are willing to help 100% making sure it's the right product or.... they think you're strange AKA Matt who was with me LOL jk.

[b]BTW You MUST go to a maid cafe! BE NERDY IN JAPAN BRING BACK FIGURES =] Preferably a Sakagami Tomoyo[/b]

tw34kz 05-11-2012 10:49 AM

Looked like a good turn out! Imma definitely try to make the next one haha

theoutbackdream 05-11-2012 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Heedz;3245238]You've only got the Joban line out there if I can recall.

Honten Upgarage accessible by the Yokohama Line and transferring once.

Most parts you will EVER find is in Kasukabe, only thing it's not easy to get to and the walk from the station is a good mile and half? That's the Subaru used part store, you will literally CREAM your pants when you arrive, I definitely did was the amount of Subarus for sale there :/

Well that's a bummer you're not fluent because it can make a difference when buying parts there, but luckily most of them are willing to help 100% making sure it's the right product or.... they think you're strange AKA Matt who was with me LOL jk.

[b]BTW You MUST go to a maid cafe! BE NERDY IN JAPAN BRING BACK FIGURES =] Preferably a Sakagami Tomoyo[/b][/QUOTE]
I thought there was one in hitachi? Ill check again, but I thought i read about one in hitachi. weird.

Ill check out both Kasukabe, and Honten. Im actually lucky my mom has plan to go near kasukabe area for some plans. :)

LOL

omg. :lol: Maid cafe seems like a place for ronery guys to go to after a break up.. Which is perfect for me!!! LOL jk. I must FIND HER! :D

Heedz 05-11-2012 05:22 PM

It's not a lonely place to go hella people go. Couples oo

theoutbackdream 05-11-2012 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Heedz;3245457]It's not a lonely place to go hella people go. Couples oo[/QUOTE]

really? :lol: never thought people would.

Heedz 05-11-2012 06:49 PM

AND LEGS EVERYWHERE OMG best part about Japan.

Leg legs legs legs
To the march song.

Navysesal 05-11-2012 08:51 PM

Hey outback dream, bring me back a set of wheels from there :lol: have fun over there be sure to take pictures of the legs :D

Heedz 05-11-2012 09:01 PM

Hmm pics and get in trouble LOL It's to the point where by law cell phones cannot be muted in camera mode.

Navysesal 05-11-2012 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Heedz;3245532]Hmm pics and get in trouble LOL It's to the point where by law cell phones cannot be muted in camera mode.[/QUOTE]

You can get in trouble for taking pictures? :confused:

charlottecayaby 05-12-2012 09:31 AM

I'm excited for the next one! :)

Heedz 05-12-2012 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=Navysesal;3245536]You can get in trouble for taking pictures? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yeah people HATE it when you take pictures, for instance on a train or where people usually wouldn't take pictures.

Bigpat57 05-14-2012 09:07 AM

[QUOTE=Heedz;3245695]Yeah people HATE it when you take pictures, for instance on a train or where people usually wouldn't take pictures.[/QUOTE]

pictures steal your soul anyways lol

Heedz 05-14-2012 10:36 AM

heh?