i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   November 16th, 2007 Fairfield Starbucks Car Meet (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/november-16th-2007-fairfield-starbucks-car-meet-173836/)

asiandude03 11-06-2007 10:24 AM

November 16th, 2007 Fairfield Starbucks Car Meet

What:
Fairfield Starbucks Car Meets Friday
November 16, 2007

Who:
Any Auto Enthusiasts

When:
9:00 PM Every Fridays

Where:
Starbucks
N. Texas & Dickson Hill - Fairfield
3334 North Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 435-8281

::Fairfield Friday Night Meet Rules::
Note: We like to remain welcome where we hold our meets, so we ask that you respect and adhere to the rules

*NO Car or People Bashing
*NO Tire Screeching in the parking lot (including burn outs, peeling out, and drifting)
*NO Loud Revving of Exhausts or Engines
*NO Loud/Excessing Music
*NO Speeding in the Parking Lot or Out of the Parking Lot
*NO Littering (be an ADULT... pick up after yourself)
*NO Jack Ass Behavior
In case something is not addressed here, please use common sense in your actions.

sybir 11-06-2007 10:28 AM

1. There's already a Fairfield meet.
b: It's already on Friday night.
III- this should be posted in the meets forum
fourth, the 707 region is more east-bay, and your target audience is going to be in the BAIC, so I'll move it for ya.

OwlBoogie 11-06-2007 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=sybir;2021781]1. There's already a Fairfield meet.
b: It's already on Friday night.
III- this should be posted in the meets forum
fourth, the 707 region is more east-bay, and your target audience is going to be in the BAIC, so I'll move it for ya.[/QUOTE]

Love the numbering system. Ha! The Don has spoken.

asiandude03 11-06-2007 02:33 PM

Thanks for the move on my post. As for the car meets on Friday nights It just not for the I-Club. Its for any auto Enthusiasts. The last car meet we had 60+ cars and we had some runs going on. If you guys are interested one night come check it out. on Nov. 16th. Thanks. See you guys there. Also please follow the rules above while in the parking lot where we meet at!!!

flipmode 11-06-2007 03:45 PM

good luck on keeping that meet going!

vietpunk916 11-09-2007 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=asiandude03;2021775]
*NO Car or People Bashing
*NO Tire Screeching in the parking lot (including burn outs, peeling out, and drifting)
*NO Loud Revving of Exhausts or Engines
*NO Loud/Excessing Music
*NO Speeding in the Parking Lot or Out of the Parking Lot
*NO Littering (be an ADULT... pick up after yourself)
*[b]NO Jack Ass Behavior[/b]
In case something is not addressed here, please use common sense in your actions.

Thanks for the move on my post. As for the car meets on Friday nights It just not for the I-Club. Its for any auto Enthusiasts. The last car meet we had 60+ cars and [b]we had some runs going on.[/b] If you guys are interested one night come check it out. on Nov. 16th. Thanks. See you guys there. Also please follow the rules above while in the parking lot where we meet at!!!
[/QUOTE]

So street racing is allowed at a starbucks meet or am i reading it wrong..

asiandude03 11-13-2007 10:01 AM

[QUOTE=vietpunk916;2025443]So street racing is allowed at a starbucks meet or am i reading it wrong..[/QUOTE]

Yes you read it right! We had some runs going on! We just went out to different sites to do 1/4 runs and freeway runs. So if your interested come out on Nov. 16th

medicSTi 11-13-2007 11:43 AM

lmao ^ we dont **** around like that.... FFBN KR3W FTW... Raley's Ricers Street Racing FTL

flipmode 11-13-2007 12:49 PM

i thought you guys met at MEL'S Diner