i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   June 2006 Summer BBQ pics (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/june-2006-summer-bbq-pics-182331/)

GotBoost? 04-03-2008 01:58 PM

June 2006 Summer BBQ pics

The Explanation:

OK, so, I have been fairly inactive with I-club for the past couple of years, due to many different reasons, which I prefer not to get into, but lets just say that things were not going so swell for me. However this is not a thread to dump all my personal problems onto everyone here.

This thread is to post something that I had "promised" to post waaaaaaaay back in '06, right before the sh!t hit the fan, but I never got around to doing so, and I know there are probably a few people that were disappointed or mad at the fact that I flaked on posting these pics. For that I offer my most sincere apologies.

Now on to the real point of this thread....Back in June of 2006 I attended a summer BBQ out in Livermore/Pleasanton area at a really nice park (Jade park or something like that, I don't remember the exact name.) Anyways, at the time I had just bought my new Digital Camera, A Cannon 5D with a 35-80 Zoom lens and also a Fisheye. Well, at this meet we organized all the cars into color and model groups for some group shots, as well as some individual shots of some of the cars that had attended the meet.

Well, at the meet, I had told everyone that I would be posting the pictures up on my website for everyone to see as soon as I had looked over all the pics and made a few touchups (removed license plates etc.). So, as I explained above, sh!t hit the fan, and the pictures became my lowest possible priority. Well, now I'm sitting here surfing the web and thought I'd check up on I-club, and see how everyone was doing. I see now there is a forum dedicated to photography and the like. Seeing that, reminded me of the promise I had made nearly 2 years earlier and never followed through with.

So now I am here to post a link to the pictures from that summer BBQ from so long ago, and hopefully those people that wanted them are still around to enjoy the memories. All of the pictures I took were of the cars(I'm a car whore, what can i say), I didn't take any pics of the actual BBQ, so I'm sorry to say you won't be able see all those who had attended.

Now, without any further ado (yes that is how you spell it, I was surprised too) I would like to present a link to the pictures of that summer BBQ for all to see (I took many more pics, but these were the best ones, there's 25 total)

This is a link to my personal web site, and it is a safe link, I promise.
[url]http://www.bigtyrz.com/galleries/IWSTI/iwsti.html[/url]

If anyone has any comments, questions, flames, or just wants to say HI, post them. :blabla:

DanyoCantDrift 04-03-2008 02:59 PM

hahaha i was at that meet..first time i met ar and mike....damn dude its been days..i remember you takin pics too

OneManArmy 04-03-2008 03:16 PM

HOLY TED.... dude!!!!

international B 04-03-2008 03:23 PM

Ted, GREAT to hear from you. We all miss you.

good pix!

joltdudeuc 04-03-2008 03:52 PM

Ted! Definitely miss ya. Come to a meet if you are around!

GotBoost? 04-03-2008 06:05 PM

Hey Guys! Thanks for the warm Welcome Back! :) I truly do miss you guys! I'm planning on going to the meet at BDG on the 9th, I'll be in the Tahoe though, I haven't been able to drive my Suby for several months, but it will be back soon enough, and I WILL be out to show off my "new and improved" ride when the time is right. :evil:

<3 Ted

bluwrxwgn 04-03-2008 06:33 PM

TED!!!! Holy crap dude, the last time I heard anything from you was Hammy '06.

x002x 04-03-2008 10:05 PM

wow.. .that was the first big meet i went to. i went cuz one of the guys from iwsti.com invited me. hahaha... damn old school pics!

boardoholic 04-04-2008 12:13 PM

"GotBoost?" ...

i guess the answer is "YES!" if we're talking about coming across a surprising, but much-welcomed GotBoost? posting! :p

see ya next week, bruddah! nice pix, btw.