i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   *NEW* weekly San Jose, Thursday Night meet!! Hamilton/Meridian Safeway (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/%2Anew%2A-weekly-san-jose-thursday-night-meet-hamilton-meridian-safeway-261898/)

Subie2015 10-09-2014 02:26 PM

*NEW* weekly San Jose, Thursday Night meet!! Meridian/Hillsdale Panda Express

Hey guys!

Everybody keeps asking about a San Jose meet, and it seems they're all dead :owws:

We'll meet in the Panda Express/Tutti Fruitti parking lot at 7pm every Thursday

:thumb::peace:

Where: Parking lot near Panda express, tutti fruiti yogurt, blue rock bqq, etc
Panda Express
3029 Meridian Ave
San Jose, CA 95124

When: WEEKLY. Every Thursday night at 7pm.

:roll:
What else is close:
Panda Express
Tutti Fruiti yogurt
Rite Aid
WillowGlen Pizza factory
Blue Rock BBQ
7-11
Citibank ATM
Hometown Buffett
Wells Fargo
:roll:

[B][U]Alright guys!! See you Thursday at 7pm![/U][/B]

KimoMa 10-09-2014 02:38 PM

I'll be there! :) #EVONAH

02RS25 10-09-2014 02:57 PM

i like this! there are plenty of weekly meets, but none in the SJ-MV area. closest ones that are still bumping are San Mateo (mon), Fremont (wed) and Tino (Sun). a midweek meet in San Jose area might be a great idea! i work/ school in SJ and get off/out around 10PM daily. almost never want to drive to fremont :/

Subie2015 10-09-2014 03:44 PM

My thoughts exactly. It's a far drive for some to go to Fremont just to hang out. I noticed a lot of members commute out of their area for meets. I thought it might be nice to bring something more central to those in the Campbell/San Jose/Los Gatos/MTV/etc area. Definitely hope this one gains good traction!

We've got quite a few people on these forums always asking about SJ meets, and I see plenty of subies around my place- so let's get it goin :)

Snoopy408 10-09-2014 03:46 PM

I will be there.
The location was a quick thought just to see if we could gain some interest.
The location could/can change if we see the need or we think of somewhere better.

Heedz 10-09-2014 05:11 PM

Fremont is too far to hang out??? I come from either half moon bay or lodi....... Yeah far........

oshrizak 10-09-2014 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=Snoopy408;3561985]I will be there.
The location was a quick thought just to see if we could gain some interest.
The location could/can change if we see the need or we think of somewhere better.[/QUOTE]

Get permission from the shops around it is considered loitering.... We have had troubles in the past setting up an East Bay meet but after talking to some of the shops we should be good... As long as we buy **** and dont loiter.

awdorgtfo 10-09-2014 05:23 PM

Too far? This is 15 miles from the vajayjay meet...

Subie2015 10-09-2014 05:44 PM

Oshrizak, thanks for the heads up man.

Awdorgtfo and heedz, I know some would like the convenience of an even closer meet. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, is there? Driving from Lodi or half moon bay, or 15 miles...more power to you. Sometimes a local meet is just nice to have. We'd like to have ya'll there. The more the merrier. If you disagree with the idea nobody is forcing you to drive ;)

GrnFozzy 10-09-2014 06:11 PM

Count me in!!

1WRXNFX 10-09-2014 06:37 PM

I might be able to swing this. :) Surprised you guys didn't bring back the old school/OG meet and go back to Big Dogs which is now MOJO Burgers on Foxworthy.

ncrmtrsprtsOBS 10-09-2014 06:37 PM

I'll be there for sure!

But yeah I know that place. One of my friends lives Down the street. A lot of old people around that area. Just as long as we're cool and quiet. I think we will be good.

Heedz 10-09-2014 06:37 PM

[QUOTE="Subie2015;3562020"]Oshrizak, thanks for the heads up man. Awdorgtfo and heedz, I know some would like the convenience of an even closer meet. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, is there? Driving from Lodi or half moon bay, or 15 miles...more power to you. Sometimes a local meet is just nice to have. We'd like to have ya'll there. The more the merrier. If you disagree with the idea nobody is forcing you to drive ;)[/QUOTE]

Fremont is considered local.

Rescuer 10-09-2014 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=Heedz;3562010]Fremont is too far to hang out??? I come from either half moon bay or lodi....... Yeah far........[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mnc.gif[/IMG]

a10495 10-09-2014 11:49 PM

definitely coming down! i would definitely enjoy seeing your guys' cars!