*_ Fairfield Barnes & Noble/ Travis AFB Weekly Meet_*

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 06:25 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
I guess nothin for tonight? Jesus hector christ im bored.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:04 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Sorry, guise. I'm headed down to Santa Cruz for the weekend for work. Life's tough. I know.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:36 PM

Have fun Josh
Old 08-22-2008, 08:15 PM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
Soooooo... I was rear ended today. It could have been twice as bad but I saw the beezy coming and tried to get out of the way. So my drivers side rear light, bumper, and my trunk look like complete crap. It's just my luck though. I also got wiplash.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:18 PM

Car Info: 2007 Satin White Pearl WRX
Originally Posted by SubieBabe
Soooooo... I was rear ended today. It could have been twice as bad but I saw the beezy coming and tried to get out of the way. So my drivers side rear light, bumper, and my trunk look like complete crap. It's just my luck though. I also got wiplash.
Pssh, that's a good thing! All it means is you can get a sick CF trunk now, lol. Glad to hear you didn't get too banged up though.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:23 PM

Oh jesus

Well aside from the whiplash at least you're okay. That really sucks though and I hope you feel better.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by StuckInCal
Pssh, that's a good thing! All it means is you can get a sick CF trunk now, lol. Glad to hear you didn't get too banged up though.
Originally Posted by Hatteroo
Oh jesus

Well aside from the whiplash at least you're okay. That really sucks though and I hope you feel better.

thank you guys. what really sucks is the whiplash hurts more today. i need to get those drugs!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:04 AM

Car Info: 2007 Satin White Pearl WRX
thank you guys. what really sucks is the whiplash hurts more today. i need to get those drugs!
dude, got hella vicodin left over from my wisdom teeth, if you can convince my mom to "administer" it to ya, that might help lol
Old 08-23-2008, 12:12 PM

vicodin doesn't affect me other then make me tired. lol but thanks for the offer! im on some muscle relaxors and anti spazmatics! boo boo-ness!
Old 08-23-2008, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
hey at least your hood didnt fly off when you got hit! sorry to hear that yo, only met you once and it sounded like this was your kinda luck. good luck with the insurance and such
Old 08-23-2008, 04:04 PM

^^ Yeah I didn't think about that. Good point. No hood pins!

Sorry I have a bad memory though... can you remind me of when we met?

Last edited by SubieBabe; 08-24-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Exclamation

EVERYONE READ THIS IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE FFBN MEETS

Hey guys, I just want everyone to know this before they show up to Barnes and Noble next week. I've talked to the owners of Forbes Security and the Security Guards that work Friday nights at B&N. So this is whats up.

FFBN MEET is at 8:30pm Friday Nights and here are the rules. You are to park in the back, then go into B&N/Starbucks and get something (just spend $5 on a coffee or Subiesport) then come out and chill with us on the sidewalk at those 3 tables. There's plenty of room from us.

Do to the fact that I want this meet to continue to be successful, everyone needs to be advised of the deal I made with the Owner/Security Guards from Forbes Security. They are cool with us meeting and not loitering or causing any annoyance to customers in the lot.

SO, I made them a deal.

If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in anything more than practically in NEUTRAL and is loud AT ALL, then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.

If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and lets off a BOV, then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.

If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and is BLASTING MUSIC, then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS. AND I WONT WORN YOU ON WHAT IS TOO LOUD. PLAY YOUR MUSIC SOMEWHERE ELSE, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. KEEP YOUR WINDOWS UP IF YOU ARE PLAYING LOUD MUSIC.

If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and POPS THEIR HOOD, then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.

If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and brings ANY CARS with them that BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES, then I AM GIVING BOTH OF YOUR NAMES, CARS, AND LICENSE PLATES TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.

I told the Guards that if it isn't Subaru, then it's not with us AND that if it is a Subaru and it does anything of the above, THEN they are not welcome to be with us and I will give them your information so you will GTF out of our meet.

I'm not playing this time. I don't care if you are my brother, friend, or w/e. I won't hesitate to give them your info if they ask for it. So don't put me in that position. I'm bringing back the meet and anyone that threatens to get in the way can deal with PD when the cops have your info.

The guards have my name and cell phone number, so they won't hesitate to call me and ask me what's up and who's being a jack ***.

Tell everyone you know that these are the rules if they are coming by our meet.

Hope to see you all there this week on Friday at 8:30pm in Barnes & Noble. Park and come inside/to the front of the store!!!

-Steven
Old 08-24-2008, 11:09 AM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
hey steven thanks for talkin' with them.

IMHO, we should have it set-up like your 1st idea, UGK style.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:13 AM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
aye, steven, I also posted your post on the 2ND POST 'Annoucement Page'
Old 08-24-2008, 11:34 AM

yay something for me to do on friday nights now!

Yes....my life is that boring and sad while I wait 2 more months

Quick Reply: *_ Fairfield Barnes & Noble/ Travis AFB Weekly Meet_*