i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Legacy General (https://www.i-club.com/forums/legacy-general-127/)
-   -   New Coilovers for the Legacy GT by Endura-Tech (https://www.i-club.com/forums/legacy-general-127/new-coilovers-legacy-gt-endura-tech-181202/)

Endura-Tech 03-17-2008 09:35 AM

New Coilovers for the Legacy GT by Endura-Tech

I just thought I would post here that Endura-Tech will be receiving soon its new line of coilovers for the Subaru Legacy GT (05+ BLP). They should be arriving around the first week of April. These coilovers feature 8k front and 7k rear spring rates, 10 way rebound damper adjustability, pillow ball upper mounts, front camber plate adjustability and a twin tube gas damper for ride comfort and durability. Ideal for that daily driven LGT.

Check back now and then at [url]www.endura-tech.com[/url] for an update on specs and or pictures as of right now there is no product for the Legacy being shown.

Endura-Tech

Egan 03-17-2008 09:41 AM

Do you have a price range for these yet?

Endura-Tech 03-17-2008 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=Egan;2145102]Do you have a price range for these yet?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the inquiry. Retail at a shop should be around $1650.

Endura-Tech

dmt2787 03-20-2008 10:46 PM

does it reduce all the understeer for the newer models?

Endura-Tech 03-21-2008 07:50 AM

[QUOTE=dmt2787;2149979]does it reduce all the understeer for the newer models?[/QUOTE]

It benefits the driver by helping to reduce some of the understeer, but to say that it reduces all the understeer may be an inaccurate statement.

Endura-Tech 04-14-2008 09:47 AM

Update: Arrival of Endura-Tech Legacy Coilovers

Here is an update for anyone that is interested. The Endura-Tech coilovers for the 05+ Legacy GT have been shipped and are heading across the Pacific now. These should arrive around the 25th of April. First initial shipment we are receiving has 15 kits.

Look to hear some more information about these in Subie Sport magazine in the coming months.

PM for pricing although retail should be around $1650 or for a location near you that supports Endura-Tech.

Drive Safe!

Endura-Tech

Endura-Tech 05-01-2008 08:49 AM

Endura-Tech Legacy GT Coilovers in stock and ready to ship!

2 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to update everyone and let you know that the Endura-Tech Legacy GT coilovers have arrived and are ready to ship.

[ATTACH]63247[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63248[/ATTACH]

[url]www.endura-tech.com[/url]

Retail price at your local performance shop should run about $1650.

These coilovers offer a twin tube 10-way rebound adjustable gas damper for increased handling, reduced body roll and lower center of gravity. Lower bracket height adjustable so no need to adjust the preload on the springs.
Front pillow ball upper mounts with camber plate adjustment.

Top quality construction. I guarantee that the end-user would not be dissappointed.

Endura-Tech