Latest i-Club Reviews, Features, and Articles Features, product reviews, tech, and news

HSPN.com Test Drives the New, Limited Edition Subaru Impreza WRX STI S204

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Sponsor

Car Info: HSPN STI Track Car
HSPN.com Test Drives the New, Limited Edition Subaru Impreza WRX STI S204

During a recent trip to Japan for the Tokyo Auto Salon, STI was generous to offer HSPN Networks the opportunity to drive its limited edition Subaru Impreza WRX STI S204, but there was one problem. STI could only spare 120 minutes before the car needed to be returned and none of our editors could obtain a license to drive in Japan on short notice. Still, that gave us 120 reasons to find someone that had experience driving Subarus and would be qualified to drive one of STI's vehicles. We begged and pleaded with Paul Hansen who graciously provided us with 120 minutes of raw fun in this STI.

For more information on the Subaru Impreza S204, check out this information our staff in Japan collected for the Subaru enthusiasts.

Of course, we did not forget to bring along the video crew for this rare encounter, so feel free to check out this exclusive footage on a test track in a remote location in Japan.

| HSPN News | HSPN Reviews | HSPN Videos | HSPN Directory |

Attached Images  

Last edited by HSPN.com; 02-06-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:18 AM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
I Love It. I Want It.