Latest i-Club Reviews, Features, and Articles Features, product reviews, tech, and news

Car Sponsorships -- Audio World Goes Sponsorship

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Car Sponsorships -- Audio World Goes Sponsorship

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Audio World Goes Sponsorship
Address: 1910 Park Meadows Drive
Phone: 239.274.5552
Email: Nicole@carsponsorships.com
URL: www.CarSponsorships.com

Fort Myers, FL

What’s the best way to get your product known? Get it out in the hands of the people who want it the most! That’s exactly what audio companies like Blaupunkt, Tsunami, Rblox, Metra and Street FX are doing. These worldwide audio companies now offer exclusive, full and quasi sponsorships through CarSponsorships.com.

The company CarSponsorships.com is a sponsorship placement agency working with many well known and established, reputable automotive companies around the world. They find qualified individuals to give these sponsorships to. They look for car enthusiasts who have a genuine passion for cars. They also offer full outsourcing of sponsorship programs to automotive companies.
If you’re looking to upgrade your ride, think about getting a sponsorship. Most people in car shows and car clubs have sponsors. Now it’s your turn, log on to CarSponsorships.com to see if you have what it takes.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:37 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
how exactly does this work.. i went to the site a while back.... and i read up on some of it.. and i kind of want to get alot more info on the process.. and i want to kno who on here has gone through and been sponsored by them...
Old 07-02-2005, 05:30 PM

Car Info: Women Crazy
One of our staff member here currently works with car sponsorships.com. If you need information about it, you can contact him. I'll PM you with his email address.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:22 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by Dre2932
One of our staff member here currently works with car sponsorships.com. If you need information about it, you can contact him. I'll PM you with his email address.
hey dre i did send an email.. thanx man
Old 07-03-2005, 04:35 PM

No problem.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:42 PM

Car Info: Nissan S14 240sx
carsponsorships.com has an awesome program, they pretty much line it up on the site, all you have to do is apply and work with them... communication is the key!
Old 07-06-2005, 09:35 PM

Car Info: 98/05 RSTi
Who has dealt, or is dealing, with this company?

Dre2932, which staff member is working with them?

Thanks
Old 07-06-2005, 10:14 PM

Hey knight1833. I'll PM you with the information.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:31 PM

so how is this working for everyone i just got sponsered and am wondering if im going to lose money \
Old 07-07-2005, 08:01 PM

I know that if you stay with the program and stay in touch with them, it will work out.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:03 PM

Car Info: 2004 Blue STi
Does anyone know any that is in this program. If so, please provide some feedback. Elsewhere, people think this is a major scam and don't by it. What is you all's comments/feedback/thoughts on this program. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:12 PM

Car Info: Nissan S14 240sx
Red face

a scam working with big companies and a multimillion dollar marketing scheme in almost every major car magazine.... it'd be pretty bad if that were the case (good thing it is not)

some big names are working with them as well (famous people... drivers, models... etc)

i'd highly recommend checking it out and even applying... see if ur eligible for something
Old 07-07-2005, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 2004 Blue STi
Well, I signed up and got a response from them tonight. They said congrates and I was choosen to be looked at more closely. Sending me a sponsor package and all that. I will provide more info as it comes available.

Anyway, I got alot of hate feedback from where I posted about this site on other forums. OMG...they tore me up and this one guy on freaking ClubWRX.net closed the thread and just totally dogged me. I can't believe how people are. Just be respectful and explain to me why its not a good idea instead of jumping on your soapbox (He was a moderator) and treating me like a child. Its amazing. Anyways, I'm glad I don't get that here at I-club...guess this is the only place to be.

Thanks all for your comments on here.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:29 AM

Car Info: 1990 thing
I filled out an app last year, it's an okay deal, but not fantastic. Basically, most of the sponsorships they give away are "partial" which means you get major discounts from your sponsors, and in return you have to sport a decal (usually not very big, about the size of the i-club stickers). There's also a fee (IIRC $75) that you have to pay up front to actually get the sponsorship. So the long and short of it is, it's probably only going to cost you money, but if you're going to be buying the stuff anyways the discount is very good.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
but what if I DON'T want to buy their stuff? I don't mind attending shows with their decal on my car as long s they provide the product(s). The thing is I don't care for things like audio systems and won't buy one unless mine is broken (hell, my CD player in my Protege is broken and I am not fixing it! ). I really just want someone to pay for my entrance fees to different races and track events and maybe even provide me some performance part (don't mind if it's 'older version'). At this point, all I want is sponsorships that would pay for entrance fee, tires, brakes, etc. I don't care for upgrades that much (of course it's nice to have) because I am still trying to upgrade the driver.

Originally Posted by jdepould
I filled out an app last year, it's an okay deal, but not fantastic. Basically, most of the sponsorships they give away are "partial" which means you get major discounts from your sponsors, and in return you have to sport a decal (usually not very big, about the size of the i-club stickers). There's also a fee (IIRC $75) that you have to pay up front to actually get the sponsorship. So the long and short of it is, it's probably only going to cost you money, but if you're going to be buying the stuff anyways the discount is very good.

Quick Reply: Car Sponsorships -- Audio World Goes Sponsorship