i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Interior, Exterior & Lighting (https://www.i-club.com/forums/interior-exterior-lighting-69/)
-   -   Does Anyone Have Rally Armor Urethane Rally Mud Flaps??? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/interior-exterior-lighting-69/does-anyone-have-rally-armor-urethane-rally-mud-flaps-174635/)

mattselig25 11-20-2007 04:43 PM

Does Anyone Have Rally Armor Urethane Rally Mud Flaps???

I am interested in buying myself some Rally Armor Urethane mud flaps for my WRX and am wondering if anyone owns these and any feedback if so on them. I like the look they give the WRX. Feedback is much appreciated.

Mulder 11-21-2007 04:31 AM

I've had RA's on my car for a few years. They look good (as long as you want that aggressive look, they're fairly large and heavy) and have held up well through several winters.

stealthrex68 12-13-2007 11:26 PM

not sure if there is a user review for them but you might wanna check out there. Just a suggestion, again haven't checked myself so there might not be.

edzwrx 12-13-2007 11:35 PM

i have a set....but i took it off. i had my WRX wagon lowered. these are way better than the prodrive and the sti.

Driver9 01-05-2008 01:21 AM

Get em

If you're set on the mud flaps get the Rally Armor Urethane ones I have them and they take a beating.

xhengmanx 01-05-2008 01:25 AM

i too have the flaps. i ordered a pair of the red flaps and its been great doesnt rip or break liek their basic flaps. +1 for the urathane one

MinesPunk 07-22-2008 12:54 PM

Rock the urethanes. They've put up with a lot of my crap screwing around in farm field in Illinois for the last 9 months.

07stiltdUGM 05-15-2009 09:09 PM

I've had mine for two years now, definately a good product. Perfect if you're running a
9" wheel with a low offset. Has saved the side of my car from some serious paint damage.

CHESTON 05-15-2009 09:36 PM

got them on my car and absolutely love them. they'll take a beating and stay on. i'm slightly lowered (just 1") and it bothered me at first that it scraped over nearly every "medium+" speed bump, but the stuff it helps front getting on the car is well worth it.

Plus I like the looks of it...

I recommend getting it.

Install was super easy, just take your time, and it's easiest if you can afford to take your wheels off (at least the rear). You can still do it without if you have either a stubby or get a wee bit creative.

Cheston

owencalouro 05-20-2009 05:23 PM

I also have them on my lowered wrx, they make the car look very sought and aggressive. They do drag a bit over high speed bumps but r still in great shape; after 2 years and tons of trips to the snow (sometimes 3 feet deep powder) and dirt road driving..

Trust me, one of the best thing I have ever put on y car

ScoobySon 05-20-2009 05:32 PM

Mine are in good shape, a little lowered and the scrape, sometimes I think its my body. Otherwise, they can withstand a beating. Were talking about the $120 pair, not the $20 pair, right?

bpatrick 05-20-2009 10:03 PM

+1 for urethane. I've enjoyed mine for the last year and a half, through two winter snow trips and 30k highway miles. They still look new.

ZOMG.STi 05-22-2009 07:51 AM

Anyone notice how old this thread is? :p

If anyone is into flaps for the look, save the $125 or w/e UR's cost and make your own from ikea "dralla" cutting boards. Or just go with the RA Classics.

CHESTON 05-22-2009 08:15 AM

^^^^haha
completely : banana :

I don't ever bother checking the dam dates :AAAAA: