Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Advan RG2/Flawless wingless de badged 06 aspen white trunk

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 01:56 AM

Car Info: 06 Subaru WRX STI
You just needa trade these for 2011 bbs wheels already.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:17 AM

Car Info: 06 sti
you need to know what your selling. dont get bent cuz everything you post is wrong. they are gold and Im guessing the offset you have listed is wrong as well if they have 255 tires and you don't have to run more than stock camber to not rub. Good luck with your sale of gold +43 offset advan rgII.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:47 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by subylife05
Do you want to buy them? If not than don't post here.

Bump
maybe you should pull your head out of your *** or don't post here. i'm not gonna buy your crap so you gonna tell ME not to post? stop getting your panties in a twist and just say "thanks for pointing out my obvious mistake." you better learn to be fireproof quick or you're gonna get burned alive in here.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:49 AM

Car Info: 2008 subaru impreza wrx sti
Why is everyone getting but hurt, his post don't like it then don't read it plain and simple
Old 09-18-2013, 12:33 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by 04sleeper
maybe you should pull your head out of your *** or don't post here. i'm not gonna buy your crap so you gonna tell ME not to post? stop getting your panties in a twist and just say "thanks for pointing out my obvious mistake." you better learn to be fireproof quick or you're gonna get burned alive in here.
You prob can't buy my "crap" cause you can't afford it. Bump for trolls.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by subi-love
you need to know what your selling. dont get bent cuz everything you post is wrong. they are gold and Im guessing the offset you have listed is wrong as well if they have 255 tires and you don't have to run more than stock camber to not rub. Good luck with your sale of gold +43 offset advan rgII.
You don't know what tires I'm running or how my
Camber is set up so how do you know anything about what
Offset I'm running. The color is left up for debate I think there bronze you think there gold so if you want
Bronze rims go find some spray paint from o Reilly's in "bronze" color and paint yours.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:06 PM

Car Info: 06 sti
You don't know what tires I'm running or how my
Camber is set up so how do you know anything about what
Offset I'm running. The color is left up for debate I think there bronze you think there gold so if you want
Bronze rims go find some spray paint from o Reilly's in "bronze" color and paint yours.
I do know that tires your running and what camber your running. You just bought that car, I spent time with previous owner talking about the car. Good luck figuring out what you have. There is a label on the inside of the rims that will have the size color and offset if you ever want to stop guessing.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:36 PM

Seriously though, if you guys really arent interested or aint gna buy em then maybe we should refrain from blowing up a thread over useless childish bickering. Like wrx_sti_turbo said its his post, and its for sale. However if you guys do argue, why not just pm eachother and exchange phone numbers. Just a suggestion. Other than that, why not just stop wasting yours and his time by little crap thats minor issues. Jeeeeze.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:28 PM

You prob can't buy my "crap" cause you can't afford it. Bump for trolls.
you have no idea what you're talking about. stop being an ignorant twit and just learn to close your mouth. if you don't want trolls, stop putting out troll food
Old 09-19-2013, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by SUMATIC808
Seriously though, if you guys really arent interested or aint gna buy em then maybe we should refrain from blowing up a thread over useless childish bickering. Like wrx_sti_turbo said its his post, and its for sale. However if you guys do argue, why not just pm eachother and exchange phone numbers. Just a suggestion. Other than that, why not just stop wasting yours and his time by little crap thats minor issues. Jeeeeze.
little crap like color and offset are minor issues? look rodney king, i know you want everyone to just get along but it's not the way things work. your friend needs to learn to think before he opens his yap and invites people to flame him. besides i don't know why you're crying about blowing up his thread, if anything he's lucky anyone even bothered to look at it in the first place let alone help him increase the views. maybe you two should exchange numbers and have a little cry together
Old 09-19-2013, 07:39 PM

spoken like a true troll.. Man you increasingly make yourself look stupid.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:15 PM

spoken like a true troll.. Man you increasingly make yourself look stupid.
Trolololololo maybe if you post something that makes sense you'll get a response other than people laughing. GL with the sale though, maybe someday soon you'll figure out how to post a pic of the stuff you're selling or accurate descriptions and maybe stop being a scrub. One can dream
Old 09-20-2013, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 04sleeper
Trolololololo maybe if you post something that makes sense you'll get a response other than people laughing. GL with the sale though, maybe someday soon you'll figure out how to post a pic of the stuff you're selling or accurate descriptions and maybe stop being a scrub. One can dream
That internet tough guy look is cute on you. You still havent got your butt plugged yet have you?? Tisk tisk tisk.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by SUMATIC808
That internet tough guy look is cute on you. You still havent got your butt plugged yet have you?? Tisk tisk tisk.
nope unlike you and your friend there i don't swing that way. thanks for the compliment though
Old 09-20-2013, 07:31 PM

Car Info: '13 Xrunner
Wow, I saw 29 posts in this thread and had an inkling that it was gonna be good. Guess what... it was!!! GLWS.

Quick Reply: Advan RG2/Flawless wingless de badged 06 aspen white trunk