i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   wrxed tyler. you gotta show up now..... (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/wrxed-tyler-you-gotta-show-up-now-155654/)

b_drift 01-30-2007 11:27 AM

wrxed tyler. you gotta show up now.....

scca points has you with a 8 pt lead in STU, but if the guy after you gets 2nd or wins the final race, he wins the points championship.

b

WRX_FLIP 01-30-2007 12:04 PM

GOOD LUCK, Ty

.:: 808 STi ::. 01-30-2007 12:12 PM

much luck to ya TY!!! go kick some ass mang!!

WRX_FLIP 01-30-2007 12:46 PM

oh wait.. .that's stephen in 2nd place.. former wrx driver now kickin ass in his rx8...

good competition

b_drift 01-30-2007 02:37 PM

haha. but ty said he absolutely has to help get the superbowl party ready........ i say work gate morning, run 1st heat and dig.

b

poser 01-30-2007 10:15 PM

honestly, i doubt joey is gonna let people run out of order for this event...

Spec Jay 01-30-2007 10:16 PM

i think this event will have so few people itll be done by noon

WRXed 01-30-2007 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=b_drift]haha. but ty said he absolutely has to help get the superbowl party ready........ i say work gate morning, run 1st heat and dig.

b[/QUOTE]

i just asked amy if i can run out of order. my bro said he'd going to take care of the setup & food for our party, since he knows i want to be at auto-x. but i get stuck with all the clean up duties. we'll see if they let me drive in the morning!

btw, i still have to adjust the my suspension. i was all over the place on sunday. is there anyone who saw my runs and offer any advice? it seems that every week i've been getting slower & slower times.

bpang1 01-31-2007 08:06 AM

[QUOTE=WRXed]i just asked amy if i can run out of order. my bro said he'd going to take care of the setup & food for our party, since he knows i want to be at auto-x. but i get stuck with all the clean up duties. we'll see if they let me drive in the morning!

btw, i still have to adjust the my suspension. i was all over the place on sunday. is there anyone who saw my runs and offer any advice? it seems that every week i've been getting slower & slower times.[/QUOTE]

Woot...dew it Ty...dew it :banana: :banana: :banana:

namakemono 01-31-2007 04:00 PM

you can do it man! get nutz!

b_drift 01-31-2007 04:48 PM

yeah. tell her it is a matter of gate security!!

b

keirnna 01-31-2007 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=WRXed]i just asked amy if i can run out of order. my bro said he'd going to take care of the setup & food for our party, since he knows i want to be at auto-x. but i get stuck with all the clean up duties. we'll see if they let me drive in the morning!

btw, i still have to adjust the my suspension. i was all over the place on sunday. is there anyone who saw my runs and offer any advice? it seems that every week i've been getting slower & slower times.[/QUOTE]

Keep up the good work!

Ditchhanger 01-31-2007 05:32 PM

Good luck, Ty! :-D

The event will run as normal...not to mention we already had 100 or so drivers pre-registered as of Sunday! Unfortunately, no one will be running out of their heats without emailing me or Amy. Even then, watching the Superbowl is not a good enough reason. I'm not even racing Sunday (I don't have my car back and I'm not sure if Franwill let me drive his car again)...but I'll be there for work.

2.5 DOHC 01-31-2007 05:50 PM

Who's Franwill??

b_drift 01-31-2007 06:40 PM

franwill stein GC!! the sickest, illest car out.

ditch. you can drive my miata for shats and giggles after i run. this is a one time offer only and heck no 2.5 dohc's son cannot drive. J/k bren....or not. haha.

just don't break it like toku. AND esp. don't beat me. i'll be trying a drastic new susp setting for this weekend so the car will be alien to me. yay!

b