Toys 4 Tots Charity/Cruise/Show Event: 11/28/09

Old 09-21-2009, 09:08 PM

Car Info: GC8 Type-R, BH5 Wangon Gen3 and 05 SV650 Naked!
I just might go to this cruise if everything goes as plan with my car...
Ed you going?
Old 09-21-2009, 09:10 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
what do you mean by MIGHT?!?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by iNfEk
what do you mean by MIGHT?!?
Yeah, what do you mean Might?? C'mon!! Jus remember, its the spirit of giving is what counts and in return, Military provides free drinks, Food, and entertainment!!

BUMP for multi - club Campaign TTT!! VW club of Hawaii being one of the Originals...
Old 09-29-2009, 11:42 PM

Car Info: 07 Forester
I should be able to make this one. Probably bring the Benz out for this one though.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
this will be way easier to organize because we practically just show up with our unwrapped new toy(s) and just have fun with everyone...
Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kolohe_04sti
this will be way easier to organize because we practically just show up with our unwrapped new toy(s) and just have fun with everyone...
w3rd!!
Old 09-30-2009, 01:48 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx [enter name here]
i wont miss this one
Old 09-30-2009, 03:06 AM

Car Info: BLK on GOLD '06 WRX [S_JUNKY]
Ryan. hope everything goes well with ur car man. ill even ask around and help u find safety.

and about the cruz. ill have to wait and see. work has its ups and downs. but ill let u know if anything.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
I'll be there....
Old 10-03-2009, 02:12 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by dub81
Yeah, what do you mean Might?? C'mon!! Jus remember, its the spirit of giving is what counts and in return, Military provides free drinks, Food, and entertainment!!

BUMP for multi - club Campaign TTT!! VW club of Hawaii being one of the Originals...
Agreed. Times are hard for many families financial situation right now, but never as hard as some of these people will experience. I appreciate the support you guys all give to help us make childrens lives a little brighter during the holidays. Also the AUW donations help some families get food and a break during thier difficult times.
Seriously, if you consider yourself part of the i-club family, it involves doing charity work together. Not just meets, IMO.

I see you guys posting about the subie love on the roads, but it's time to show the REAL love. These events are put on by Ted and family, Walt, and a select few others who also donate time to run events. I see many members on here post up all the time. I also see faces at meets a lot, but miss seeing them on these events. It saddens me. Support the cause, b/c for the last 5 years, it's what I associate i-club with the most.
{Out}
Old 10-03-2009, 02:13 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
P.S.- thanks to walt for attending the meeting to get the 411 for us.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Originally Posted by 808subaru
Agreed. Times are hard for many families financial situation right now, but never as hard as some of these people will experience. I appreciate the support you guys all give to help us make childrens lives a little brighter during the holidays. Also the AUW donations help some families get food and a break during thier difficult times.
Seriously, if you consider yourself part of the i-club family, it involves doing charity work together. Not just meets, IMO.

I see you guys posting about the subie love on the roads, but it's time to show the REAL love. These events are put on by Ted and family, Walt, and a select few others who also donate time to run events. I see many members on here post up all the time. I also see faces at meets a lot, but miss seeing them on these events. It saddens me. Support the cause, b/c for the last 5 years, it's what I associate i-club with the most.{Out}
i think you hit the nail on the head on this one, chris. it would also be a good time to mention about the recent calamities that just happened in the south pacific (samoa, philippines and indonesia). you need to realize that these can easily happen to us here. these organizations that we support will be the first ones to come to our aid if the need arises.
supporting these events make this HIIC community a community.

Last edited by kolohe_04sti; 10-03-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:46 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
I'll be there....
HOy Rudy, I was looking for you!! I when put out when chair just for you to sit in so we can get the annual "Rudy Relaxin" pose

I see you guys posting about the subie love on the roads, but it's time to show the REAL love. These events are put on by Ted and family, Walt, and a select few others who also donate time to run events. I see many members on here post up all the time. I also see faces at meets a lot, but miss seeing them on these events. It saddens me. Support the cause, b/c for the last 5 years, it's what I associate i-club with the most.
{Out}

You hit it on the bulls-eye! I understand about having/needing to work or tending to family priorities, but just remember this, " What you put out is what you get back!" So if you supposedly wanna roll with HIIC or rock the i-club.com/hawaii chapter sticker, you need to show that your down for the cause!! Again this is an open forum so all expressions were spoken from the heart.

Originally Posted by kolohe04sti
i think you hit the nail on the head on this one, chris. it would also be a good time to mention about the recent calamities that just happened in the south pacific (samoa, philippines and indonesia). you need to realize that these can easily happen to us here. these organizations that we support will be the first ones to come to our aid if the need arises.
supporting these events make this HIIC community a community.
w3rd

P.S.- thanks to walt for attending the meeting to get the 411 for us.
No worries Chris. Thanks to an epiphany that fricken struck me, and events that hit close to the heart, my times about just talkin the talk and not walkin the walk when comes to helping others had to end.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:38 PM

Car Info: 2002 POS
i'll be there!!!

My car is beat up right now, but i'll be there!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 12:28 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by vision808
Probably bring the Benz out for this one though.
you gotta roll in the back of the line....so nobody gets any ideas to sell their suby

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toys 4 Tots Charity/Cruise/Show Event: 11/28/09