i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   Bodyboarding! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/bodyboarding-185107/)

04silverWRXSTI 05-22-2008 02:19 AM

Bodyboarding!

I think someone mentioned we should have a bodyboarding thing like the hiking thing... I'm totally down, gotta make of this bodyboard i got from T&C like couple months ago and only have used it like twice since.

Teriyaaaaki 05-22-2008 05:21 AM

I'm definitely down for that. It was Nevin aka haynwrx that wanted that. He's in iraq now though and won't be back till later this year.

lcjarrett 05-22-2008 07:55 AM

If i-club does this when I get back I am down for it....I have to get rid of this horrible farmers Tan...PLus I am going to get back into Bodyboarding and Skating when I get back to the AINA!!!

Teriyaaaaki 05-22-2008 10:48 AM

^^^ Auuuuryte!

04silverWRXSTI 05-22-2008 11:10 AM

Shoots sounds like a plan... but I'm not sure of spots except Sandy's and Makapuu... and I would rather not go to Sandy's and make myself look like a fool haha

KailuaWRX 05-22-2008 02:06 PM

down! Sandy's is my spot!

alienbreed69 05-22-2008 05:27 PM

noooooo sandys is MY spot!! hahahaha nah but fo real im waaaaay down!! me and brad have been talking about this for a long time already and ill even supply the water shots so let do this....... although im not a sponger.......anymore... (used to be a fully sponsored competitor!!) hahaha ill hit up sandys as big as it has to offer and im sure we have a few guys on here thatll rip it up too.......... yeah water shots galore!!! lets do it!! my opinion...... really early in the morning or late evening that way the pictures will come out good too cheeeeeee hoooooooo!!

alienbreed69 05-22-2008 05:29 PM

[QUOTE=lcjarrett;2209905]If i-club does this when I get back I am down for it....I have to get rid of this horrible farmers Tan...PLus I am going to get back into Bodyboarding and Skating when I get back to the AINA!!![/QUOTE]

yeah and when you get back and want to skate hit me up!!

uptheundagrnd 05-22-2008 07:52 PM

[QUOTE=alienbreed69;2210574]yeah and when you get back and want to skate hit me up!![/QUOTE]

shoots you guys skate?! i wanna get back into it, i got my old alien workshop board sitting in my garage waiting to be used. i better get a invite if you guys wanna go sometime!

alienbreed69 05-22-2008 08:37 PM

^what is that deck like 8 1/2 inches wide or something?? i like em old school too like niners!! yeah maybe some weekday in the morning if possible for a little crew to get together we can hit up hawaii kai kapolei or keolu skate parks and have some fun oh by the way ive got fridays off and wanted to know whos down for a sandys mission tomorrow???? lets do it ill charge up the camera and all!!! braaad?? tom?? andy?? dom?? anyone????

uptheundagrnd 05-22-2008 08:52 PM

Haha naw its not that old probly like 2 and a half years old I think its like 7.67 wide. Used to do some street skating in high school and a little after. A skate park would be fun as hell tho one of these days. And I need to relearn how to bodyboard too. Used to a long time ago in makaha.

june.rs 05-22-2008 08:56 PM

im down for skating

uptheundagrnd 05-22-2008 09:04 PM

I got Sunday through friday off, work Saturday then Sunday Monday Tuesday off. Any of those days would be perfect for skating or bodyboarding... Hope its not raining next week

subliminal_wrx 05-22-2008 11:14 PM

i'm down for body boarding action. i'll be the north shore connection if the waves come back anytime soon but other spots are fine by me:happy:

04silverWRXSTI 05-23-2008 12:46 AM

It doesnt matter if its raining for bodyboarding, its actually better I think, the waves are bigger cuz theres more wind