i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   ATTN: nOObs (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/attn-noobs-44200/)

mario 02-06-2004 09:00 PM

I have a new one to add!!! Lately i have noticed that some people don't know how to post in the correct forum Mainly the 4-sale forum. Lets try a little harder people to think before you post. Even if you want to gauge members intereste post it were you know it should be. The For Sale Forum :D This is a message from you friendly neighborhood Marine, Now back to your sceduled programing. :D

iNfEk 02-14-2004 03:45 AM

also...

Just cause you have (or think you have) a fast car doesn't mean that you can control your car like the people you see on TV... DO NOT STREET RACE!

gdogg 02-24-2004 08:39 PM

don't get

emotional---------it's an ONLINE forum. its not like its a matter of life or death....its simply a resource that you can use for your benefit/or the benefit of others. either u like it or not. . . so don't get your bibidese all tied up in a knot:D

AWD 20T 04-07-2004 02:40 PM

How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum...

myroncuz 04-07-2004 03:02 PM

im waiting for an "old timer" to reply to this one...

gdogg 04-07-2004 04:09 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AWD 20T [/i]
[B]How about all the old timers can get a life. I'm old school on this site.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: i think the cookie monster has been hangin out with oscar :eek:

gpatmac 04-08-2004 07:32 AM

[B]How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you responding to something? Is there a competition or something?

Without wasting my time and checking out any of your previous posts, I'd venture a guess that you're probably as much of a troll in the BAIC as you're being here.

ftnssn 04-08-2004 08:36 AM

I'm a noob and I'll admit i'm confused is AWD 20T saying that we have to much sex on this forum is that what **** means in his statement. Someone help me i'm confused!

go giants

AWD 20T 04-08-2004 04:07 PM

Sorry I was having a bad day... I meant to say you guys should not be so demanding of the n00bs. It's just a forum... I just don't want to see this place turn into another honda-tech full of lame people... Cheers&ENJOY! :banana:

gdogg 04-09-2004 12:53 AM

TIP # 40

[B]Sorry I was having a bad day... I meant to say you guys should not be so demanding of the n00bs. It's just a forum... I just don't want to see this place turn into another honda-tech full of lame people... Cheers&ENJOY! :banana: [/B][/QUOTE]

i think the fact that subarus are generally more expensive than your average honda which means we won't draw the same crowd of immature young honda "techs"

# 40

competition between "regional forums" is pointless because a lot of us either have been to the other "regions" or have dear friends in those areas.

scooby snacks are valuable- if u don't need yours donate them to me. :cool:

Kevin M 04-14-2004 01:47 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AWD 20T[/i]
[B] How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

Chris, you're 19- you aren't old school. And BAIC could learn a lot from the HIIC boys.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AWD 20T[/i]
[B] Sorry I was having a bad day... I meant to say you guys should not be so demanding of the n00bs. It's just a forum... I just don't want to see this place turn into another honda-tech full of lame people... Cheers&ENJOY! :banana: [/B][/QUOTE]

But the quasi-apolgy pretty much makes up for it. Just remember-

#42 If you don't have something nice (or helpful) to say, don't say anything.

dropkick_muppet 04-14-2004 02:04 PM

[quote]Chris, you're 19- you aren't old school. And BAIC could learn a lot from the HIIC boys.
[/quote]

very, very well put.

oh, and i think #43 is in order:

if you don't know anything about the topic being discussed, whether its limited slip diffs, or politics, feel free to ask intelligent questions -- but don't reply with inane, uninformed "dude, you should totally xxxxx" comments.

gdogg 04-15-2004 08:45 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BAN SUVS [/i]
[B]Chris, you're 19- you aren't old school. And BAIC could learn a lot from the HIIC boys.
[/B][/QUOTE]

i'm 28, am i old school? :p

#44 try not to be a close minded fOO thinkin the only real awd car out there is a wrx or sti.(the evo is a good car) ;)

.:: 808 STi ::. 04-22-2004 05:13 AM

45: PLEASE DO A SEARCH before you post a question!!!!!!!!!! instead of posting the same damn thing over and over again!

chillN 2.5RS 04-22-2004 10:49 AM

46. Try not to make negitive millitary comments. with out hard core evidence. even if jesus him self told you about it.

:D :D