i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   4 kids in a civic made fun of my Sti (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/4-kids-civic-made-fun-my-sti-28529/)

Sti-nkinPhast 08-14-2003 06:14 PM

4 kids in a civic made fun of my Sti

This is messed up but kinda funny though....

I'm on the H1 stuck in traffic and a riced out civic with 4 hawaiin kids pull next to me, roll down the window and say "whoa cuz, you got radio in dat ting?" I shake my head and say no..... then they all start laughing at me..... I WAS LIKE WTF!?!?! :confused: :monkey: then shook my head and laughed it off....

its funny when the biggest weakness of your car is your radio and people are calling you out on in :eek: :rolleyes: :D :monkey:

Nolimit 08-14-2003 06:49 PM

you should've told them "why do I need a radio when your mom's down here suckin my cack!??
:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Sti-nkinPhast 08-14-2003 06:52 PM

LOL :D

hslin 08-14-2003 07:00 PM

Yeah, I would have a ricer Civic with a radio then a Sti without one.:rolleyes: :D

push2 08-14-2003 07:46 PM

Its funny how people like to point out the most trivial stuff:rolleyes:. I got a damn radio and it stays off most the time cause I still like to listen to the motor (except that damn up-pipe leak).

acarguy 08-14-2003 08:58 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nolimit [/i]
[B]you should've told them "why do I need a radio when your mom's down here suckin my cack!??
:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I could have used this one when some jack*** in a primered prelude asked why I'd buy a $30k car that didnt have a radio. But hey...now I got one so :monkey:

Scubaru 08-14-2003 10:32 PM

The proper response to the question, "Why would you spend 30k on a car with no stereo?"

"Because both your mom and your girl friend like it that way"

Nolimit 08-14-2003 11:43 PM

lol! ;) :p :D

BoOm 08-15-2003 12:44 AM

They need radios on their ricemobiles because its to muffle out the bubblebee ugly can't-stand-it-wanna-kill-myself weaka$$ exhaust note they have.

kawshon1 08-15-2003 01:12 AM

why does everyone make a big deal about it not having a radio?

haters :mad: :monkey:

now floormats....that's another story :D

Sti-nkinPhast 08-15-2003 02:09 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kawshon1 [/i]
[B]why does everyone make a big deal about it not having a radio?

haters :mad: :monkey:

now floormats....that's another story :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude... I gave the finance lady over at Kaneohe Subaru sooo mcuh $hit about not having floor mats!!!:p then I pressured her to give me floor mats out of an 03 WRX :D made her feel guilty when I said....$hit...you already jipped me on a radio....and now your gonna steal my floormats too :mad: she laughed and pointed at the sticker and said they did not come standard with the car.....:eek: I gave up since I did not want to push her buttons too much and piss her off.....she might have raised my apr to 22% :eek: :D

BoOm 08-15-2003 02:47 AM

I don't know how I could live without those floormats.

scsi 08-15-2003 03:59 AM

sad but true. no radio is kinna weird...but all the better for ppl like me who would replace it w/ aftermarket stuff anyway :)

nah man theyre just jealous. most ppl dont know it doesnt have a radio and if they do it means they were reasearching it and that means the want one (but probably cant afford it) :p

notenoughboost 08-16-2003 01:03 AM

why you never tell the 4 hawaiian kids to steal you one.